Anyone ever been Benalmadena, Spain? Watch

Ash_TJ
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Going there in August with a mate and just wondering what it's like. Decent nightlife? Things to do?
Charlotteeee<3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ive got a place near there )) The beaches are lovely- not too sure about the nightlife though. The main clubs around there are in Marbella and Puerto Banus. Have fun
doodle7
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I spent Christmas there with the family a couple of years ago. My parents go a lot and love it. Typical Spanish, British oriented resort really. There's a square with bars/ pubs/ clubs.
Russ T Bullet
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi guys,

Interested in hearing more about Benalmadena. Im planning a holiday next year for my friends and I. Is it a busy resort? Is there plenty of nightlife to keep us entertained? We're not after Magaluff but somehwere lively (ish) would be great with enough bars and clubs to keep us entertained.

Help appreciated!
abbyheat
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Russ T Bullet)
Hi guys,

Interested in hearing more about Benalmadena. Im planning a holiday next year for my friends and I. Is it a busy resort? Is there plenty of nightlife to keep us entertained? We're not after Magaluff but somehwere lively (ish) would be great with enough bars and clubs to keep us entertained.

Help appreciated!
I've been a couple of times at various times of the year. Lots of bars/pubs. Less clubs but definitely plenty to keep you occupied!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed