Mclovins Cut and Trim. Watch

mclovin123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I am on a mission for my perfect body. I want this.

WORKOUT
Pretty much want to just lose fat. I have a decent amount of muscle so need to lose the fat and maybe build a bit once i have lost the chub. Routine will begin tommorow morning and will just consist of an intensive version of the couch to 5k program to get me up and running again. Will do compound resistince training in the form of pull ups and push ups ect. Once my examinations are finished i will re-join my gym and get into the really tough stuff . (Will develop once i have afinished a gym program).
NUTRITION
Going to keep it simple really. A high protien diet of good clean food. Carbs ussualy from wholegrains and brown rice, sweet potatos ect. Protien form your white lean meats and fish like salmon, turkey, and chicken. Fats from healthy oils provided in fish and nuts.

SUPPLEMENTATION

As far as supplements go i shall keep that simple too lol. At most i will use Reflex Instint Whey protien after my workouts or maybe as a meal replacment in the morning for breakfast with some oats in a shake. May chuck a multi vitamin in too. And depending on price and general feeling i might start on a thermogenic after my exams. This will hopefully supress diet and speed up fat loss when used along side healthy clean diet and intense excersise. All of these should hopefully aid muscle maintenance and fat loss.

EDIT; So just finished my last ****ty meal. MASSIVE bowl of pasta lol. Training begins tomoz, cant wait .
Shawshank
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I know a good barber.
mclovin123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Shawshank)
I know a good barber.
why the lack of "good luck" or help.
mclovin123
Rep:
?
Training went well over the past few days, due to exams i have not really been able to hit the gym alot. Running has gone well tho. Avrige is about 3.5 km a day in the mornings which i guess is ok as a start.
DLJ
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Am I the only one who thought that this thread would be a picture of Christopher Mintz-Plasse really ripped?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (447)
37.95%
No - but I will (88)
7.47%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.79%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (563)
47.79%

Watched Threads