How to meet people on TSR? Watch

flight409
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I've been on here like on and off and I've noticed most people on here know at least one person from TSR, where as I know NO ONE. One of my friends at uni or from home use it (to the best of my knowledge) so what should one do??
tface
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What is this I don't even... Why do you care?!
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I know a few people who have said they have used it or still do, but none as frequently as i do...

blush.ox
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
nothing :dontknow: its not an issue.
geetar
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Seeing as none of us ever go outside, and spend all day locked in a small room staring at a computer screen, it's quite difficult.
mynameisq
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Send people pictures of your dong
RequiemForADream
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You just meet people through interaction...like in real life really, only you can log out and shut them up whenever you feel like it
Anonymous #1
Report 7 years ago
Most here are losers with no lives, exaggerate on qualifications, their photos do not accurately represent what they look in real life. These people will never meet you in person to expose their lies. Not ever.
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I met people who I know through TSR at uni meets (and one by chance as he lives above me)
User570431
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by flight409)
I've been on here like on and off and I've noticed most people on here know at least one person from TSR, where as I know NO ONE. One of my friends at uni or from home use it (to the best of my knowledge) so what should one do??
This is just a site to talk...ie facebook substitute without "real friends" or "real pictures".
Yep its sad I know.
qgujxj39
Report 7 years ago
I didn't meet anyone from TSR in real life until I'd been on for about 3 years and made thousands of posts.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by geetar)
Seeing as none of us ever go outside, and spend all day locked in a small room staring at a computer screen, it's quite difficult.
Mm-hm.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (141)
38.42%
No - but I will (21)
5.72%
No - I don't want to (26)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (179)
48.77%

Watched Threads