Contacting the University Watch

SuperDuperSumo
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hi,
Any advice greatly appreciated.

My application was processed by UCAS on the 26/10/05 and I know the course that I have applied for interviews (OT). However Track is still showing as 'Sent', and I haven't received anything from the Uni (Northumbria) about an interview date.
My dilemma is, do I pateintly wait for a letter to arrive, while checking Track daily to see if it updates, or, do I ring the university and ask when they are holding interviews for the course?

Cheers
sDs
Steeeeevo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
wait, there is no guarantee you will even get an interview but if you do the university will organise for you to contact them to arrange a time, not the other way around.
Knogle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well the application was sent quite a while ago, so there's no harm contacting the university to check on the status of your application.
Steeeeevo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sanjiv)
Well the application was sent quite a while ago, so there's no harm contacting the university to check on the status of your application.
perhaps, but I wouldn’t phone up asking about interviews, that just seems a bit cheeky to me, but if you are worried you could as sanjiv suggests, phone up and ask if Northumbria have received your application.
indifferens
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
Sent my application on the same date. Havent received anything yet. But sent a letter asking if they received my application, 2 of 3 answered that they did.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (146)
27.6%
No (383)
72.4%

Watched Threads