Is this a sign american has not changed:Racism underlying Trump's assertions Watch

sammy3000
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...72-503544.html
jawain04
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
trump is just creating publicity for himself and his firms - and surely if america had not changed obama would not have been elected as president in the first place
sammy3000
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
the state of Americas economy is so bad anyone that would have became president would have had a huge task in stabilising this country.
tieyourmotherdown
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yes Trump probably is somewhat of a racist, however nobody has voted for him as of yet, and in reality the man doesn't stand a chance of becoming President.
getfunky!
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That's an assumption, his argument is that he believes Obama did not achieve the right level of grades to be accepted into Harvard law school but somehow did.
solidsnake4121
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
In America you can get away with saying almost anything and many americans including fox news are honestly ignorant I mean why can't a mosque be built near zone 0 if their are other religious buildings close by and its as if their blaming a whole religion on the disaster
Silver Arrow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by jawain04)
trump is just creating publicity for himself and his firms - and surely if america had not changed obama would not have been elected as president in the first place
Ok come on just because Obama got elected doesn't mean that Americans had 500 years of ignorance and bigotry wipe from their memories.
I wonder sometimes, why did they elect him if all they ever do is just whine and whinge.
Manitude
  • Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Recently I've been wondering who would be worse as president - Palin or Trump.
I'm still somewhat undecided.
Theconomist
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Trump is a racist and a fool.Thing is if he does take this seriously and campaign then he will win.
He appeals to a too broad category of people to be ignored + he won't need to raise any funds.
OmicronPersei8
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This man is a complete buffoon. Didn't he say he would release his tax returns when Obama released his long birth certificate.

Waiting for those returns now..
UnknwnEntity
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
magnum.opus
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I knew Trump et. al. would find something else to say after Obama showed his birth certificate... God, Republicans piss me off.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (561)
37.68%
No - but I will (116)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (106)
7.12%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (706)
47.41%

Watched Threads