Turn on thread page Beta

IIII dooon't want to write this essaaaay!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Seriously... I don't think I've ever not wanted to do something this much in my entire life. I'm on a computer at Uni, because I kept finding distractions back at halls, but I still really don't want to do it. I'm practically having a tantrum. Boooooo!!! Stupid essay :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Buy one of ebay

ReputationRep:
    just dont write it and see what happens....

ReputationRep:
    Good plan, except that I have to hand it in in less than 4 hours.

--------------

(Original post by TKR)
    just dont write it and see what happens....
    I'm horribly, horribly tempted.

I'm taking another similar but slightly better path: Writing it quickly and really badly and handing it in.

ReputationRep:
    Well plan B is copy someone else. Sure your both fail BUT you can always claimed it was the other person copying you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferrus)
    Well plan B is copy someone else. Sure your both fail BUT you can always claimed it was the other person copying you.
    Well I've already written 300 lame words. I just need to write some more lameness. I'm sure I can scrape a C, if only for my delicious linguistic stylings and not for... well... actually knowing ANYTHING about the novel I'm writing about.

Maybe I'll get extra marks for imagination. They'll be like "Hey... that quote wasn't even in the book... how imaginative!"

I did that for an essay when I was at school, invented quotes. The teacher didn't notice. It was quite amusing...

ReputationRep:
    Write it in Latin, no matter how crap it is it will look impressive. If you don't know latin try pig latin.

ReputationRep:
    Write it in Latin, no matter how crap it is it will look impressive
    For the three months that I did Latin, my Latin was poor. That was 2 years ago.

Ymus igpus atinlae sius xceleae-entlus houghtae.

ReputationRep:
    Isthay isway igpay atinlay ybay ethay ayway

http://www.idioma-software.com/pig/pig_latin.html

ReputationRep:
    well easy answer is ... is too pick up a pen/ pencil or use the computer and write a load of waddle ye wee bairn!

ReputationRep:

Ouryus igpus atinlae sius rimipae-ivetus, othingnus ikelae hetus eniusgus fous ymae igpus atinlae. Winesus.

ReputationRep:

Iay ustjay earnedlay owhay otay peaksay igpay atinpay........iay ockray :rock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna:))
    well easy answer is ... is too pick up a pen/ pencil or use the computer and write a load of waddle ye wee bairn!
    but "I don't want tooo, waaah, waaah :bawling:". I thought I'd mentioned that.

ReputationRep:
    yo guys i have totaLLY lost the plot with what you are saying

ReputationRep:
    £60

and ill write it for you

vote MRLP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna:))
    yo guys i have totaLLY lost the plot with what you are saying
    I wouldn't worry about it

ReputationRep:
    I finished!

*reads it*

...Jesus, this is rubbish. Oh well. I'm off to hand it in! I'm FINISHED! No more work for 5 weeks!

EEeeeeEeeeyaaaah!! I'm sooo going to get drunk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    EEeeeeEeeeyaaaah!! I'm sooo going to get drunk.
    So in effect your rewarding yourself for an essay you considered substandard. Ah well I do the same

ReputationRep:
    So in effect your rewarding yourself for an essay you considered substandard. Ah well I do the same
    I'm rewarding myself for finishing the semester. It's more than I managed last time I went to Uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Seriously... I don't think I've ever not wanted to do something this much in my entire life. I'm on a computer at Uni, because I kept finding distractions back at halls, but I still really don't want to do it. I'm practically having a tantrum. Boooooo!!! Stupid essay :mad:
    Aww :hugs: You can do it! :p:

You gotta motivate yourself, pretend you're writing an important document, and it's gonna get seen by someone you admire, or that you'll be paid for it (which you won't yet, but you never know what the future holds :cool: ).

EDIT: Just realised you may have already handed it in!

Oh well, hope it went well and that you get a good mark for it And remember, it's done now, so you can go out and celebrate (if you haven't already lol)

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.