Ideas for a night out? Watch

Kl_Shawn_Kl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey, how's it going?

Need ideas on planning a guys night out to London (Open to alternatives)...and No,I don't mean 'Lads night' or a 'Douche Night' :dumbells:.We're thinking something classy and less rough? (trust me if we wanted that we'd have stayed in Malia).Anyway we want it to be a night to remember,cos come September we're parting ways

Edit. Ok,What would 'you guys' do if you knew that was the last time you'd get to hang out with your buds?
amime
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't care where you go, but what ever you do, don't get drunk and the take a challenge to eat 2 tubs of peanut butter.

My ass is killing me it's like burning around the rim. And some of the things if seen drop down the toilet today are unimaginable. :eek:
Kl_Shawn_Kl
Rep:
?
I er...thanks for the headsup? But on a serious note..nahh that's nothing! Friend of mine got soo drunk he stuck a bottle up his ass,he started bleeding....and yes,we had to call the meds.
tehsponge
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
How are we meant to know what you and your friends like to do?
Refrigerator
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why don't you go out to dinner and then maybe ice skating or something
Kl_Shawn_Kl
Rep:
?
(Original post by Refrigerator)
Why don't you go out to dinner and then maybe ice skating or something
Anything and everything,Mate.Just looking for suggestions ere and That's cute...Not trying to date them :L
Refrigerator
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Kl_Shawn_Kl)
Anything and everything,Mate.Just looking for suggestions ere and That's cute...Not trying to date them :L
lol dinner is good for everyone and if you don't wanna go ice skating maybe a museum or something but that's boring

what else does one do in london if not sight seeing or dining?
Kl_Shawn_Kl
Rep:
?
Haha I dunno,anyone know any good bars/clubs (not too douchy) or a gentleman's club?
thegodofgod
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I can't come up with any decent suggestions! :lolwut:
Kl_Shawn_Kl
Rep:
?
Ok,What would 'you guys' do if you knew that was the last time you'd get to hang out with your buds?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (307)
37.44%
No - but I will (63)
7.68%
No - I don't want to (61)
7.44%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (389)
47.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise