Confused about my ex Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I was with my ex for three years and we broke-up 6 months ago. The issues included the feeling that we'd lost that spark, that we were arguing too much, that we wanted different things. We had had a lovely relationship and ended on good terms. Initially we missed each other lots and it was very painful and difficult. In the last couple of months we started building our friendship again and it's been fantastic. Now though, I'm unsure about whether it would be right or wrong to get back together. Sometimes when we see each other it feels like a date. I think we both really like talking to each other, think about each other, miss each other.

I think getting back with an ex is a really big step that can either go very well or very badly. I just don't know how you can tell if this is the right decision to take? I want to make sure I'm choosing this for *him* and not because I miss being in a relationship and like having somebody to be with.
Tba90
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You broke up for a reason and if you feel the reasons you broke up might be still there if you get back together then personally I wouldn't go there.

But sometimes a break it was some people need to realise what they had just look at kate and will :P:

I would just seriously think about it first.
ribjib
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's worth trying again for one more time just to give it a try, cause then you will know for sure whether things have changed.
Ive felt recently the 'sparks' gone between me and my partner after around 3 years and have been contemplating splitting up in the same way as what occured to you and i just thought the same thing would happen to me. You have to ask yourself whether it is just habit or whether it is love.
Limitless
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tba90)
You broke up for a reason and if you feel the reasons you broke up might be still there if you get back together then personally I wouldn't go there.

But sometimes a break it was some people need to realise what they had just look at kate and will :P:

I would just seriously think about it first.
Beat me to it. I was going to say the same thing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (571)
37.71%
No - but I will (119)
7.86%
No - I don't want to (109)
7.2%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (715)
47.23%

Watched Threads