The Student Room Group

TSR Pagan Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 600
Original post by DeathGuardElite
Yeah i know two mods that might help Xotol or Stiff Little Fingers (i think his name is)

hmmmm we should do like three each really like i could do Satanism Magic and Nova Roma while you could do Wicca Norse and Greek
but that leaves out Druid Egyptian Sumerian Saxon(related to norse) :/

This sounds cool I'll help if you want... I could do druid, egyptian and celtic :tongue: sorry about just butting in on the conversation haha :tongue:
Original post by Bexsqueak
This sounds cool I'll help if you want... I could do druid, egyptian and celtic :tongue: sorry about just butting in on the conversation haha :tongue:

lol its alright :smile: I have done the Welcome vid and am busy preparing to edit an extra video :smile:
Reply 602
lol its alright :smile: I have done the Welcome vid and am busy preparing to edit an extra video :smile:

Thats cool:smile: is the welcome vid uploaded? :smile:
Thats cool:smile: is the welcome vid uploaded? :smile:

yep a day early however i did not put an intro in them and i dont think i will be able to as Sony Vegas is not working atm :/

http://youtu.be/drlxu2gojeM
I also just released a new video about a killing of a foal that occured a couple weeks ago
Also the quality will improve greatly over the next two months as i buy a new camera and a new mic :smile:
yep a day early however i did not put an intro in them and i dont think i will be able to as Sony Vegas is not working atm :/

Embedded in the OP :yy:
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Embedded in the OP :yy:

Thanks mate :smile:
Reply 608

I watched it its really good! Im abput to watch the foal one as well cos that happened near my house and it hasnt done anything to promote paganism etc in the aouth west I tell ya haha...
I watched it its really good! Im abput to watch the foal one as well cos that happened near my house and it hasnt done anything to promote paganism etc in the aouth west I tell ya haha...

I had an issue with a windows update on my PC so it only has half of the video for some reason which has confused me litterally it cuts my head off at points XD but i have fixed the error and in the next videos the error shall be gone.
Sorry for the visual kinda being cut in two i had a windows update which causes the error installed at the time which i did not know caused it.

also how do i post embedded videos?
(edited 10 years ago)
Sorry for the visual kinda being cut in two i had a windows update which causes the error installed at the time which i did not know caused it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTNnIC8OODg

also how do i post embedded videos?

To embed videos, use:

[noparse]
[/noparse] with the video ID (the bit after ?v= in the url) between the youtube tags.
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
To embed videos, use:

[noparse]
[/noparse] with the video ID (the bit after ?v= in the url) between the youtube tags.

Reply 613
Jerusalem has been named after the Canaanite pagan god shalim :smile: I like some pagans more than Christians or Muslims, although their gods aren't real.
Original post by Yael
Jerusalem has been named after the Canaanite pagan god shalim :smile: I like some pagans more than Christians or Muslims, although their gods aren't real.

Even though i am greatly annoyed by what i have put in bold I will not desire to censor it.
You'll find Pagans will respect you far more because they dont care what your religion is.
I like you as a human Although your god is not real Would you like it if i took that approach? i would hope not also this thread is not for the debate of god though you have decided to add on "although their gods aren't real"
New video to be uploaded in an hour :smile:
Reply 616
Original post by Yael

Is it smart to insult the pagan gods on the pagan thread? How do you know that they arent real anyway... glad to hear u like us tho haha.
Is it smart to insult the pagan gods on the pagan thread? How do you know that they arent real anyway... glad to hear u like us tho haha.

Well some people are foolish but ah well we cant help them with that.
:smile: I am also planning on doing a new video but atm idk what on.
What's the difference between a pagan and a Hindu?
Original post by TheKingOfTSR
What's the difference between a pagan and a Hindu?

1. wrong thread
2. if you used your brain you'd know the difference
3. Hinduism has multiple gods that does not make it pagan But the Hindu multiple god idea is still of one god but with multiple avatars
4. the term pagan means country dweller its actually a term we've ended up taking off the Christians so it no longer is an insult
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending