Two Weeks and Freaking Out... Watch

alohomora
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
So there is two weeks left until my first exam. I have 10 exams in the first two weeks. I don't think I'm going to be able to cope - I can't make myself revise. It's really making me freak out. I can't physically make myself sit down and revise. I keep finding myself distracted. HELP?!

Ta.
desku
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Convert to Islam. You'll pass everything.
OMG TOOTHBRUSH
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Calm down dear
Gryffindor
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Join the club
big-boss-91
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by alohomora)
So there is two weeks left until my first exam. I have 10 exams in the first two weeks. I don't think I'm going to be able to cope - I can't make myself revise. It's really making me freak out. I can't physically make myself sit down and revise. I keep finding myself distracted. HELP?!

Ta.
calm down dear! you'll do fine, just revise and take baby steps.
soutioirsim
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Man up and get on with it.
Implo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Me to :s
HunniBunni
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You have 2 weeks, still plenty of time to get alot done. So just study hard for two weeks and do past papers ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IF YOU WORK HARD
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hiya Remember there are a lot of revision hours in two weeks! Make an exam timetable tonight, to see where your dates lie so that you can see which subjects are the most urgent to revise. If it helps, also work out what % of each GCSE you've already done, through coursework or other modules.. then make topic lists for each subject and start revision tomorrow morning. As soon as you get the material beginning to clear in your head, you WILL feel so much better for it
TheSmithsIndeed
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by alohomora)

Ta.
What gets me to revise (doing my A-levels atm) is to remember that these next few weeks are a tiny, tiny snippet of time in my entire life so if I commit now, I can party all summer without feeling guilty
Sounds like revision timetable is the way to go for you.
Just relax and be confident.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.66%
No - but I will (103)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (637)
47.79%

Watched Threads