Musicians going to Leeds? Watch

dbmcfc
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I will be hoping to start a band in Leeds, i am influenced by the Red hot chili peppers, Nirvana, Joy division, Pixies, Led Zeppelin, the sex pistols, velvet underground, Hendrix, Pink Floyd and many more. Looking for singer, Bassist, drummer. Iv been playin guitar for nearly two years. If anyone is into the same sort of music and would be interested let me know.
Milk Me
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm in the same boat, want to start a band too.
You've a similar music taste to me but I'm going to the Met..
michael_lim
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Might be goin leeds my band played nirvana bt mostly we do indie like snowpatrol. Muse coldplay etc.. bt I'm an international student though. Don't feel like bringing my guitar
Chris9201
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Im really looking for a bassist. I've got tons of original songs which do sound dam good if I do say so myself

Just need a bassist with a few bass effect pedals and willing to gig!
hydra6001
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
For University of Leeds students id say to check out the LUU Band Society. People who are interested in making bands and looking for members can join their database and get gigs throughout leeds through the society.

I was a member for my first year and now in my second i am the Secretary. Any questions feel free to ask
Chris9201
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Would people in that society mix with Leeds Met musicians?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (122)
39.74%
No - but I will (16)
5.21%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.51%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (149)
48.53%

Watched Threads