Should I ask her out? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi, please keep anon. I know that she uses TSR, she told me!

There's this girl at uni who I really like. I'm in the year above her but we do the same course and we have the same interests and have lots in common. I've known her since the beginning of the year but I'm fairly shy so haven't asked her out yet. I thought it'd be best if we became good friends first.

Prob is that I'm a bit worried that it might be too late. We are both busy with work since we have exams in about a month, then after that we break up for the summer. We both live fairly close to each other I'll be able to see her quite a bit during the summer, I'll be doing a placement next year whilst she stays at uni next year so we won't be seeing much of each other after the summer.

Should I ask her out? If so do you have any advice?

Thanks
Anonymous #1
Bump.
Anonymous #1
Would really appreciate peoples opinions.
pinkmonkey3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just keep flirting and being friendly with her. and maybe suggest to do something after the exams for celebrations. and if you really like her you could still remain in a relationship despite not seeing each other that much. it's not for everyone though.
kat2pult
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Do it and do it now. It's like a plaster!
Milky Milk
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You could ask her if she fancied going for a celebratory drink for after exams finish? (Granted that she doesn't think she may have failed...). And possibly go back to yours to watch a film or something? Then you can see what happens from there as if the feelings are reciprocal, that would probably be the time that they are shown ad you can know for sure. In which you'd have your answer to whether or not you should ask her.
Stormwhite
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Flip a coin? Seriously, sounds like there's not much advice to be given. You've clearly considered it fairly thoroughly - although seriously, not until after the exams if you do go for it.
Lexi99
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yea! For god sakes yes, i hate these type of threads!!
Anonymous #1
Bump.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (145)
38.36%
No - but I will (21)
5.56%
No - I don't want to (28)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (184)
48.68%

Watched Threads