24.74%
Tom (125)
43.55%
Lukedavidhopkins1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I love how this thread bursts into life after every episode ok and is it just me or does anybody else think Tom looks like a doctor who time lord? maybe just me lol
S
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm pretty pleased that Edna got the chop tonight. She has a weird superiority complex and her pitch for the mobile app wasn't great.
Roobsa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Reformed2010)
She is a total ***** and you like her? :confused:

I thought Jim and Tom was a fantastic duo, and Jim standing up to the builder earned him more man points me thinks.

Zoe should have been fired. She was an uninspiring, rude, condescending idiot.
I find her really quite attractive. I don't think she'll win, or even get to the final. I just want her to stay in for the eye candy. :sexface:
Kidioteque
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Roobsa)
I find her really quite attractive. I don't think she'll win, or even get to the final. I just want her to stay in for the eye candy. :sexface:
I just thought I'd let you know that whenever I see your sig around the forum, I actually 'brofist' my laptop screen.

In other news, Zoe's monotonous voice does my head in! I really can't stand her, although her petty arguments with Suzi today made me laugh. :lol:
yahyahyahs
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The sooner Zoe is fired, the happier I'll be.

Also, dispute with my sister, who is hotter: Leon or Jim? I say Leon
Abc1234x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by yahyahyahs;)
The sooner Zoe is fired, the happier I'll be.

Also, dispute with my sister, who is hotter: Leon or Jim? I say Leon
Wow Zoe irritates me so much . Oh and I always wonder about that in every episode but I think I'll have to go with Leon
tehFrance
Badges: 15
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Kidioteque)
If I allow the metrosexual inside of me to emerge.
:lolwut: you mean Homosexual as Metrosexual doesn't include man-loving from my understanding,

And Leon ugh :lol: none of the guys are that hot tbh.
yahyahyahs
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Abc1234x)
Wow Zoe irritates me so much . Oh and I always wonder about that in every episode but I think I'll have to go with Leon
I do have a soft spot for Jim, but sometimes he can be really scarily persuasive with the others and it scares me. Leon is just adorable though. If he goes before Zoe and Natasha, I might refuse to watch it. Also, where the hell did Helen come from? She's a dark horse that one. But Susie to win!
Kidioteque
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by tehFrance)
:lolwut: you mean Homosexual as Metrosexual doesn't include man-loving from my understanding,

And Leon ugh :lol: none of the guys are that hot tbh.
What are you talking about? :ninja:
sharmine
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
it should have been a double firing this week; Zoe was just as bad as Edna...WHY CAN'T ZOE GET OFF MY TV SCREEN-she offers nothing!!!!!!
Abc1234x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by yahyahyahs;)
I do have a soft spot for Jim, but sometimes he can be really scarily persuasive with the others and it scares me. Leon is just adorable though. If he goes before Zoe and Natasha, I might refuse to watch it. Also, where the hell did Helen come from? She's a dark horse that one. But Susie to win!
Omg he can't be eliminated ! I want Leon to stay till the final .apprentice just wouldn't be the same without him..I mean Jim is nice and everything but compared Leon..he's okayish. Yeah I definitely want to see Susie in the final too and I don't mind Natasha. Zoe just needs to leave. They should have sent Zoe away today too and done a double elimination like last week.
SK-mar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by yahyahyahs)
I know what you mean. before last weeks episode I thought he was brilliant. but after the whole vincent firing thing he freaked me out in a way. he's very overpowering with his words - definitely got the gift of the gab, but in a strange, manipulative way.

still kind of want him to win though, simply cos he is very good, but I also think melody is a serious contender!
siani-chan
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
SO glad Edna has gone. Her face was just driving me insane - she just had this look of disgust in every single episode WITHOUT FAIL and it drove me insane. She looked better in You're Fired, but those gloves... :facepalm:

Zoe though, what the hell is her problem? I'm actually sick of her moaning and picking on Susie, it's pathetic.

Helen... I don't know what your game is but you irritate me too.

Lol at Jim and Tom, although not quite as epic as the Jim and Vincent bromance :p: I love Jim, he's adorable. But the whole megaphone thing was kind of odd. :p: Thought he was going to deck that builder too!
SK-mar
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by siani-chan)
SO glad Edna has gone. Her face was just driving me insane - she just had this look of disgust in every single episode WITHOUT FAIL and it drove me insane. She looked better in You're Fired, but those gloves... :facepalm:

Zoe though, what the hell is her problem? I'm actually sick of her moaning and picking on Susie, it's pathetic.

Helen... I don't know what your game is but you irritate me too.

Lol at Jim and Tom, although not quite as epic as the Jim and Vincent bromance :p: I love Jim, he's adorable. But the whole megaphone thing was kind of odd. :p: Thought he was going to deck that builder too!
loved it when tom asked if there was any way of taking the BBQ away. jim was just like 'no, no way' ..... haha
siani-chan
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SK-mar)
loved it when tom asked if there was any way of taking the BBQ away. jim was just like 'no, no way' ..... haha
I know, that cracked me up. You can't just take stuff from people's front gardens... I loved the way they were just rooting through people's stuff - would you really want someone on your property looking through your bin?! :p:
HpFreak_Amy7192
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by mossinator)
http://entrepreneurshipuk.blogspot.com/ Just updated my Apprentice blog for this week, it's all changed from last week it has, enjoy
Hi, nice blog but there's one error in it as Susan was PM for the third task which was the "scavenger hunt" for the hotel. Other than that, it's great
Clarence
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I only watch this now for Jim. swoon.
mau5
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah lads, you're probably right not to steal someone's gas barbecue from their front garden.
flowermaster91
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Im surprised Zoe didnt go tbh, it seemed like she didn't know what she was doing and lacked control. Also her voice irritates me to the max, so ****ing monotone and i dont understand her mumbling as well. Furthermore I'm not liking the way she seems to be 'picking' on susan, i dont know why shes doing it but i hate it the ***** needs to gtfo.

Btw zoe aint even that attractive, the girls from the last season were WAY better looking e.g. liz,sandeesh, that chick whos name begain with a P and was gd mates with sandeesh

Edna looked much better on the apprentice after show though :adore:
IceWater
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Girls think Jim is hot? I'm unable to see it :o:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (54)
5.67%
Fairly positive (299)
31.37%
Just another year... (374)
39.24%
Is it 2020 yet? (226)
23.71%

Watched Threads