I think this girl likes me... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Anon please.

Where do I start?

Well, almost every morning I see this girl while getting into college on the bus, I always seem to 'catch' her looking at me, but we both instantly look away as soon as our eyes meet, she smiles, this goes on for the whole journey (which is about 20-40 mins). I'm very shy and she seems it to.

We both goto the same sixth form, but I'm pretty sure she is in the year below because I didn't see her around the year before. I can't bring myself to approach her cause of this one problem. I may sound like a douche and shallow, but she is on the... err... larger side, not too big but large. But there's something about her, something I have to do, but I don't know, I think I'm attracted to her and like her, but is she attracted to me? Or am I really even attracted to her? I'm confused.

I know the everyone's gonna tell me to go up to her and just ask her, but it is rather difficult for me. I've never really been close to a girl, or had a girlfriend. I simply don't know where to start, what do I say, how do I say it.
Ich Dien
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Approach her and say hi. if she ****s herself your in business.
*Dreaming*
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So you don't know whether you like her or not because she's chubby? I'm not really understanding you tbh.
robodude789
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
umm, ask her out...? after spending more time/ some time with her you will know if you "like" her or not...
fisher05
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
get one of your mates to get her number.. start texting her and then make the approach you might not like her personality
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed