Sex in a relationship Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey guys, I just wanted to ask you all a few questions about some troubles that I am having with my girlfrend recently. She is 15 and I am 17 a bit of an age difference but that is besides the point. We have dated for about four and a half months now. i really like her and recently we had sex, but now she is telling me she doesnt want to do it every time that we see each other. This is kind of weird as we only see each other once/twice a week. i just dont understand why she doesnt want to do it? and i also have a very high sex drive which doesnt help please help ?

thanks guys much appricated
*Dreaming*
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well she's under the age of consent so maybe that has something to do with it.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
legally it's rape.
silverbolt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
IP trace

Police informed

2 years stat rape

see you in 2013
The Bagel Guy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by silverbolt)
IP trace

Police informed

2 years stat rape

see you in 2013
Ahaha, this is one of the worse troll attempts I've seen so far. (not you silverbolt, the OP)

I would laugh so hard if he did get taken in for such a stupid post though... Shame we'd never know...
Nana_A
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by silverbolt)
ip trace

police informed

2 years stat rape

see you in 2013
you are actually a legend
The Bagel Guy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Nana_A)
OMAGAD, Silverbolt need green thumbs
RFextra
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Probably just not ready for it yet, just keep communicating about it.

and don't worry about being a drone and basing your moral code on the arbitrariness of British laws... 17 to 15 when both consent is not morally rape lol.
Jimbo1234
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Because she is a child?!
big-boss-91
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
maybe you're simply rubbish at sex? or her first time was slightly painful and got put off.
Ellsbells3032
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
maybe she's just more grown up than u and knows sex isnt all there is to a relationship and wants to make sure thats not all the relationship is based on?
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well we can speculate for days but you need to be a grown up and talk to her. If youre old enough to have sex you are old enough to be able to talk about it. She is probably worrid youre just going to use her.
Aozora
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Can't wait till you two break up and she pulls the "rape" card.
kat2pult
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
She may be worried about pregnancy, or she doesn't want the relationship to be solely around sex. She might prefer cuddling or whatever, she is only young, and there is actually quite a difference hormonally between a 15 year old girl and 17 year old boy.
silverbolt
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ahh i like you
Nana_A
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
is it me, but don't you just find that every post to do with sensitive matters are always written by someone called ANONYMOUS.....mate you obviously feel insecure about your actions...
ForgettingWhatsername
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
is it me, but don't you just find that every post to do with sensitive matters are always written by someone called ANONYMOUS.....mate you obviously feel insecure about your actions...
:rofl: Anonymous is not actually one person...
Nana_A
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ForgettingWhatsername)
:rofl: Anonymous is not actually one person...
I KNOW...but i'm just trying to establish a causal link
LadyStardust427
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey guys, I just wanted to ask you all a few questions about some troubles that I am having with my girlfrend recently. She is 15 and I am 17 a bit of an age difference but that is besides the point. We have dated for about four and a half months now. i really like her and recently we had sex, but now she is telling me she doesnt want to do it every time that we see each other. This is kind of weird as we only see each other once/twice a week. i just dont understand why she doesnt want to do it? and i also have a very high sex drive which doesnt help please help ?

thanks guys much appricated

She probably doesn't want your relationship to start revolving around sex, that's all. It could change the dynamics of your relationship and if she's happy with how it is at the moment, she might not want anything to change except that you have sex occasionally. Once or twice a week would be a lot of sex for people your age, to be fair - generally you only get that freedom if you're living together, or at least not living with your parents!

On the other hand, since she is quite young - do you think there might be a possibility that she didn't want to have sex in the first place and is only doing it to keep you happy? Just because you mentioned you have a high sex drive - if you've been talking about it a lot or trying to go further with her she might feel like she needs to give you what you want or you'll lose interest. Of course I don't know you guys so this might not be the case at all, but it happens quite often.
Chimaira
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress....eragegirl2.jpg

You're doing it wrong, bro.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed