How much work? Watch

erk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
or how little have you got for the rest of this term?
The_Shyster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
For the rest of semester one? Lots. most Lectures end this week though, so there's plenty of time for some lovely revision.
ellewoods
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol!!! so much work i can barely think straight!!

usual reading and prep for last 2 weeks seminars and lectures, a couple of assignments, half of my dissertation, an exam to revise for....!! :eek:

im doing ok though, just making sure im organised and i stick to something vaguely resembling a schedule so i dont get behind. :rolleyes:

happy christmas everyone!! :cool:
Natmarjus
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lecture notes to write from last three weeks, a genetics essay and poster presentation to research and write and three exams in the next two weeks!
Wise One
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
None. I finished and submitted all my course essays the week before last.
schmeeble
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
oh i'm so glad i'm not at uni anymore... this time last year i had 3 5,000 word essays and my 15,000 word dissertation...
Poica
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
One 1500 word essay.
sassy_j85*
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Too much. Three 3000 word assignments, one 1500 word assignment and placement competencies to be acheived.

Oh crap

x
amie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Economics coursework, Programming labs to finish, Software Engineering coursework and presentation to finish, a Computation problem sheet and the end of semester exams in January to revise for
mousey
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Not much really. On Wednesday i'll have a 500 word evaluation to write, that's about it. I've got a 1,500 word essay to write over xmas, and 4 exams to revise for then as well but it should be ok. I'm enjoying not having much to do - all the xmas socials have started and i've got a ball to look forward to - my friends are coming up to visit me tomorrow - this week will be great! Last week was a completely different story. xx
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
As you can prob tell from my sig I have a two hour exam on thrusday, it is on the brain, spinal cord, pain, memory, psychiatric and motor disorders, oh yes and sleep. I am really not looking forward to it, ah well I suppose it means I have no work over the hols.
LongGone
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I only *have* to do a 1500 word essay, but I also really ought to keep up with my reading so I don't have too much to do over christmas. Kind of lacking in motivation at the moment, meh.
sexysax
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I've got loads. Lots of it due in this week as well. This is my busiest week as well,because I have rehearsals nearly every night for a concert on Sunday. I'm really lacking motiavtion as well! :rolleyes:
stratomaster
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have a 50,000 word essay
JackieS
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by timhenman)
I have a 50,000 word essay
one osce, an ospe and a negatively marked MCQ
stratomaster
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Come again?
SunburnedCactus
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My exams are before xmas .

But it means I don't have to revise over the holiday!
LittleMiss
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have one 2000 proosal due friday and 3 x 3000 and one 4000 word essays due first day back....great Christmas for me then!
nikk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have one piece of coursework on statistics (worth 20% of module! :eek: ) and one practical assignment to give in. Besides that I don't have much else (I have had loads of assignments this term but those are all done with now ).

--------------

(Original post by LittleMiss)
I have one 2000 proosal due friday and 3 x 3000 and one 4000 word essays due first day back....great Christmas for me then!
:eek: Ouch! Remind me to never ever ever choose to study whatever subject you are studying! :p:
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I havent had much work really - I thought I'd get loads. Ive had one 3000 word essay and two 1000 word essays all in for the very last day of term.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.69%
No (665)
60.62%
Not really bothered about them (227)
20.69%

Watched Threads