5.69%
ENTJ (3)
2.44%
UnknwnEntity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Descriptions rendered by the test are vauge, but it gives accurate typology. For a more complete description of your personality type, use this page

Hello all,

I have been using the Myers Briggs typology test created by the prominent psychologist Carl Jung for the past 4 years to track my personality. I find it a highly accurate and reliable. There are longer Jung Typology tests than this one (200+ Questions), though that doesn't necessarily denote increased accuracy. This one should only take 10 mins max to complete. Test Here . Share your result here and vote in poll.

AGAIN: Descriptions rendered by the test are vauge, but it gives accurate typology. For a more complete description of your personality type, use this page

When I was 16 I was an "INFP" - An Idealist. Since I was about 18 have switched to an INTP. I've taken this test and longer ones over 50 times over the 4 years, results are very consistent.

My latest results are:
Introverted (I) 78.79% Extroverted (E) 21.21%
Intuitive (N) 61.54% Sensing (S) 38.46%
Thinking (T) 66.67% Feeling (F) 33.33%
Perceiving (P) 68.75% Judging (J) 31.25%
INTP - "Architect". Logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.
Kelz_26
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ISTJ
Boom.Squish
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
INFJ

Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.
tarazzle
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal.
SchadenfreudeDude
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
INTJ.

Apparently, I'm a mastermind.

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.
Psychotic546
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ESTP.

Friendly, adaptable, action-oriented. "Doers" who are focused on immediate results. Living in the here-and-now, they're risk-takers who live fast-paced lifestyles. Impatient with long explanations. Extremely loyal to their peers, but not usually respectful of laws and rules if they get in the way of getting things done. Great people skills.
member520746
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Extroverted (E) 57.58% Introverted (I) 42.42%

Sensing (S) 52.94% Intuitive (N) 47.06%

Feeling (F) 64.1% Thinking (T) 35.9%

Perceiving (P) 81.82% Judging (J) 18.18%

Your type is: ESFP
ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population.
LeeLee---x
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.
modini
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population
M1F2R3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
IFNP, the only one so far.

"Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

Not sure what the emotion face is about though :lolwut:
JesusIsMyHomeboy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ISTP. 'The Engineer'. It does actually sum me up pretty well.
Circadian_Rhythm
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I know I'm INFP, I'll do the test again to see the percentages.

EDIT: High 60s for percentages, and a 70 for F over T.
User570431
Badges: 15
Report 7 years ago
We did this before...
wasteman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ENTP
Etoile
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Boom.Squish)
INFJ

Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.
Me too!

The agreeable nature and quiet personality of INFJ's makes them particularly vulnerable to hurt feelings. Distress within close relationships can shatter the INFJ. Like all NFs under stress, INFJ's feel fragmented and lost — as if they are acting out a part rather than simply being themselves. This disassociation can be related to physical symptoms for the INFJ, whether real or imagined. Feeling split off from their physical natures, INFJ's may become virtually immobilized by repressed feelings.

Although INFJ's may feel like remaining still and stationary until the chaos and confusion of a stressful situation dissipates, it would be best for them to actively sort out their needs from others. Being excessively cooperative and agreeable, the INFJ has a tendency to adopt values and beliefs of others as their own. When external conflicts grow, so does the INFJ's sense of personal disharmony. Disassociating themselves from others takes a great deal of effort for the INFJ.
RobJ93
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ISTP, very very me .
Paul McCartney
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ISTJ
  • Introverted (I) 89.29% Extroverted (E) 10.71%
  • Sensing (S) 71.43% Intuitive (N) 28.57%
  • Thinking (T) 63.33% Feeling (F) 36.67%
  • Judging (J) 67.65% Perceiving (P) 32.35%

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.
Kalliope
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ENFJ.
And yes, Blueray's right - this thread has been done many times before
sheep_go_baa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
INTP yo'
Mask Of Sanity
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ESTJ
Extroverted (E) 56.25% Introverted (I) 43.75%
Sensing (S) 61.11% Intuitive (N) 38.89%
Thinking (T) 73.53% Feeling (F) 26.47%
Judging (J) 67.65% Perceiving (P) 32.35%

"Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.

:hmmmm:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (124)
39.62%
No - but I will (17)
5.43%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.39%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (152)
48.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed