Anyone has been to Grenada and Sevilla, Andalusia, Spain Watch

So I am
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi guys,

has anyone visited Andalusia, and can advise on nice places to visit
I am precisely going to Grenada and Sevilla, for a few days, and want to make the most of it
Does anyone recommand something specific to se (except the Alhambra castle which am already planning to see

Thankkks
::cool:
rockrunride
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Been to Seville. Lovely city full of Moorish architecture and you could just wander round for days. I'd recommend the cathedral, bell tower and Alcázar castle as all are UNESCO world heritage sights, eating in a tapas bar in the Barrio Santa Cruz, seeing Plaza de España and that's the basics.#

Not been to Granada but many bars have traditional free tapas, so have a look there.
FormerlyFrisbeeFan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've been to Seville, though I didn't get long there as it was a day trip from Portugal. It was absolutely amazing. The cathedral was awe-inspiring and I could have wandered around the city for hours. The whole place is covered in orange trees and full of brilliant architecture. The icecreams were lovely too
Colpejafort
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've been only once in Granada, looking forward to go back soon.
El Albaicin is one of the main touristic attractions, which is an area declared World Heritage by UNESCO. There is a panoramic point called Mirador de San Nicolas where you can enjoy an amazing view over the city, including la Alhambra and el Palacio de Carlos V. The cathedral is another must, as well as the Parque del Triunfo and Parque de Federico García Lorca, beautiful gardens, specially the second one.
The best places to go for food are plaza Einstein, Plaza nueva, and Plaza Birrambla. Granada is famous for the tapas kind of food and you can eat and drink loads for very little money.
In case you have time enough to see surrounding areas, there's small town near the city called Guadix which is nice and the food is lovely
Belle-x
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Seville is gorgeous! Go to the 100 montaditos restaurant there, mmmm!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (571)
37.71%
No - but I will (119)
7.86%
No - I don't want to (109)
7.2%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (715)
47.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise