William and Kate Watch

Nix-j-c
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
hhmmmmm, I'm not that bothered but it was something my friend was wondering about last night at a party we were at.

William and Kate are christians and it would have been a huge scandal if she'd got pregnant before they were married anyway . . .

BUT they've known each other for about 10 years now, could they have gone all that time without sex ? Or would they use as many forms of contraception at once as possible?
Aozora
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If she had got pregnant I have no doubt the royal family would of had it aborted privately and on the downlow.

We live in modern times. I'm sure they have been sleeping together for along time, and like normal couples use contraception.
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'd bet willing to bet a fair amount that they're not virgins. But if she had got pregnant before the engagement was announced she would have either had an abortion, or split up from William and not been allowed to say that it was his.

But she will have used lots of contraception And now, I bet they're trying for mini princes already!
Nix-j-c
Rep:
?
I bet they were last night Gemma :P

I was surprised when I heard that they were having a disco at the palace, although all the older people had left by then . . .
*Dreaming*
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If anyone believes they had a relationship for a decade without any sex then they are extremely naive.

And if they did then I think there would be a few questions about William.
heartskippedabeat
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Nix-j-c)
hhmmmmm, I'm not that bothered but it was something my friend was wondering about last night at a party we were at.

William and Kate are christians and it would have been a huge scandal if she'd got pregnant before they were married anyway . . .

BUT they've known each other for about 10 years now, could they have gone all that time without sex ? Or would they use as many forms of contraception at once as possible?
Or just use one, like normal people?
King Leonidas
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
William probably can't get an hard-on let alone shoot spunk to impregnate that hot mamma.
King Leonidas
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by heartskippedabeat)
I think you misunderstood what the OP actually meant

I think he/she was suggesting that they'd take all precautions not to get her pregnant by taking the pill/wearing a spunk catcher/or that metal thing women have inserted in their fanny:ninja:
Nix-j-c
Rep:
?
(Original post by *Dreaming*)
If anyone believes they had a relationship for a decade without any sex then they are extremely naive.

And if they did then I think there would be a few questions about William.
That's what I said to my friend, but you do hear of a few religious people still waiting before they get married but most people don't know each other for that long before they do tie the knot . . .
Nix-j-c
Rep:
?
(Original post by heartskippedabeat)

(Original post by pinda.college)
Perhaps, cos they'd probably want to make doubly sure nothing happened so maybe having two incase one doesn't work for some reason (is what I was saying) although there is the M.A.P. . . .
King Leonidas
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Perhaps, cos they'd probably want to make doubly sure nothing happened so maybe having two incase one doesn't work for some reason (is what I was saying) although there is the M.A.P. . . .
If you read my edited version you'll realise I understood what you meant
Nix-j-c
Rep:
?
If you read my edited version you'll realise I understood what you meant
Yeah oops and I meant to quote the person you quoted, sorry.
silverbolt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ive been with my missus 7 years adn never had one scare.

and there is such a thing as abortions
Persephone9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think they had a pregnancy scare, so presumably they were having sex. And since they've not gotten pregnant yet, maybe just being very careful?
littlehobbit
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Kate didn't wear white, she wore ivory, big hint...
heartskippedabeat
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

I think he/she was suggesting that they'd take all precautions not to get her pregnant by taking the pill/wearing a spunk catcher/or that metal thing women have inserted in their fanny:ninja:
I understood what OP meant, I just thought using more than one form of contraceptive would be a bit pointless and wouldn't protect them getting pregnant much more really? I know they would need to be really careful, but just using one method I'm sure would be fine considering there's the morning after pill/secret abortion if things went really wrong, which is unlikely.

Yeah I get what you mean. Sorry, my first comment sounded a bit *****y, it wasn't really directed at you, more at them
EvieMo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
They have already been living together. I think it's fairly safe to assume they were not virgins on their wedding day.
Pink Bullets
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Wait, what. You're wondering how someone managed to have sex before marriage without getting pregnant?

WTF. Uhhh maybe they're not that different from everyone else? You know, average age to start having sex is around 16. Average age to start having babies is in late 20s. Over 10 years later! OMG my brain hurts.
js374
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Personally I doubt she was a virgin when she went to uni so there must be someone thinking

Yeah, I took the future Queen's virginity
Might be a good chat up line now I think about it:

F*** me and become a princess
Titleist
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
They are not Christians; they are Church of England.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (512)
37.76%
No - but I will (104)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (647)
47.71%

Watched Threads