SPSS help....anybody?! Watch

spookystarbuck22
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Having a few problems with SPSS!! It has been driving me up the wall!

Basically, I have a few scales (HADS, SES, NPI-16) which I want to compare to a FD-17 to see if any components of any of the scales effect the scores on the FD-17.

What do I use?!
I have used Pearson's r to compare them between each other, but now it has come to the 'main' comparison I am stuck! And very stressed!

The rest of my diss. is more-or-less typed up and analysed...it's just this bit!!
:-(

Can anybody help?!

Thank you
:-)

Allie, xx
spookystarbuck22
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Some more details...just to see if this helps explain more.

I want to see whether you can predict an individuals' level of fame desire based on a number of other variables, using pre-published scales.

So....I will be seeing whether you can predict a high level of fame desire (FD-17) by looking at levels of anxiety and depression (HADS), narcissism (NPI-16) and self-esteem (SES).

Please, please help!!

:-(
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.6%
No - but I will (103)
7.72%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (638)
47.79%

Watched Threads