As year failure Watch

HelpMeI
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Okay, so I was wondering if I fail my AS year can I re-do my AS year in the same college or elsewhere?
supernova92
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by HelpMeI)
Okay, so I was wondering if I fail my AS year can I re-do my AS year in the same college or elsewhere?
Usually you can, but it depends on each college, so the best thing to do is to ask them Usually they will try and help you as best as they can.
HelpMeI
Rep:
?
(Original post by supernova92)
Usually you can, but it depends on each college, so the best thing to do is to ask them Usually they will try and help you as best as they can.
Thank you. And who do I ask in the college? Is there a particular person?
supernova92
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Thank you. And who do I ask in the college? Is there a particular person?
Whoever you feel comfortable talking to really. Do you have a form teacher? Alternatively you could talk to the head of your year/sixth form.
HelpMeI
Rep:
?
Whoever you feel comfortable talking to really. Do you have a form teacher? Alternatively you could talk to the head of your year/sixth form.
I do have a form teacher, thank you so much.
supernova92
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I do have a form teacher, thank you so much.
No problem, good luck
HelpMeI
Rep:
?
No problem, good luck

Sorry to bother you but I have another question;

Right now I am 16 turning 17 on June 29 and I go to a college, but If I fail my AS year at this college can I re-apply to do this AS year again at another sixth form or would they not accept me?
supernova92
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sorry to bother you but I have another question;

Right now I am 16 turning 17 on June 29 and I go to a college, but If I fail my AS year at this college can I re-apply to do this AS year again at another sixth form or would they not accept me?
Yes you could still apply to another one! But as it is a different college, they may want to interview you etc. to find out whether you would be committed enough to re-do the year at their college. You should go on their website to find out any information, and if you still have questions, you should email admissions
HelpMeI
Rep:
?
Yes you could still apply to another one! But as it is a different college, they may want to interview you etc. to find out whether you would be committed enough to re-do the year at their college. You should go on their website to find out any information, and if you still have questions, you should email admissions
I never thought of that, thank you so much!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (512)
37.76%
No - but I will (104)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (647)
47.71%

Watched Threads