what kind of female you like??

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
dchtofthedanman
Badges: 0
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
i like to know what kind of female you like or who your favourite female.. .....lol mine is katie Price
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by dchtofthedanman)
i like to know what kind of female you like or who your favourite female.. .....lol mine is katie Price
Yuck. I hate her, like I hate any "it girl". I find it impossible to ever have sympathy for her. I feel sorry for her poor child though.
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
1 - Big boobs.
2 - Fat ass.
3 - Smelly breath.
4 - Bad dress sense/worn out clothes
5 - Hairy armpits.

All of the above is what I look for in a girl.
dchtofthedanman
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
1 - Big boobs.
2 - Fat ass.
3 - Smelly breath.
4 - Bad dress sense/worn out clothes
5 - Hairy armpits.

All of the above is what I look for in a girl.
nice selection!
LinLee
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
are big boobs always prefered to smaller ones? even say the girl is really tiny. Gigantic boobs like jordan can not be attractive! can they? :confused:
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
I feel sorry for her poor child though.
Yorke, with his cheeky grin, does get around.
Barny
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Well, big boobs like jordans is better than tiny non existant boobs, but massive boobs arent particularly nice no..
Daveo
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by LinLee)
are big boobs always prefered to smaller ones? even say the girl is really tiny. Gigantic boobs like jordan can not be attractive! can they? :confused:
Small breasts are very very very H O T
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
Well, big boobs like jordans is better than tiny non existant boobs, but massive boobs arent particularly nice no..
I'd rather beestings than jordans.
riffraff
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
I'd rather beestings than jordans.
I'll bear that in mind :rolleyes:
blissy
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I really hate it when men say "female". My "female". It's so bestial. SO Tarzan and Jane. "COme back to cave, I will show you my female".
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
I really hate it when men say "female". My "female". It's so bestial. SO Tarzan and Jane. "COme back to cave, I will show you my female".
Hmm, says you. With the "my male slave" thing going on.
blissy
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Hmm, says you. With the "my male slave" thing going on.
I don't understand quite where you got this idea from!!

<aura of innocence>
Sanctus
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
Do you prefer woman? Or she?
Sanctus
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
The kind of lady I like is one who would love me for who I am.
blissy
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Sanctus)
Do you prefer woman? Or she?
Men are the bane of a WO(e)man's life.

MENstruation...
MENopause...
(Men must insist on getting in on everything, mustn't they?)

I personally prefer "lady" .
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Men are the bane of a WO(e)man's life.

MENstruation...
MENopause...
(Men must insist on getting in on everything, mustn't they?)

I personally prefer "lady" .
Lady
blissy
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Lady
I have no problems with men being in women's names... we are MANkind after all. I just like the way lady sounds. And it's a nice in-between for people like me (I'm certainly not a woman yet!)
Jaq
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
wot kind of looks do guys prefer
The Pocahontas look
or Britney/Barbie
Sanctus
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
I have no problems with men being in women's names... we are MANkind after all. I just like the way lady sounds. And it's a nice in-between for people like me (I'm certainly not a woman yet!)
How could anyone not call you, Blissy, a lady? You're a ray of sunshine on this webforum.
X
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (4)
19.05%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (6)
28.57%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (1)
4.76%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
14.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (5)
23.81%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (1)
4.76%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4.76%

Watched Threads