The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
kokopops
i apologise for my offensive behaviour!
bend it like beckham makes me laff talking bout jess's boobs...
"even i can make these mosquito bites look like juicy juicy mangoes!!" heehee

*Groan*...my lil bro qoutes dat all d time
blissy
That is the average. When I was 15 a boy said, I bet your boobs are 34 C and I said... HOW DO YOU KNOW, and he admitted he heard somewhere that is was the average size. I thought he was just some kind of expert.

i wish you were 15 again.
Reply 42
dchtofthedanman
i like to know what kind of female you like or who your favourite female.. :biggrin: .....lol mine is katie Price

I like a penelopy cruise look alike.

Ichymama !!!

V :biggrin:
blissy
That is the average. When I was 15 a boy said, I bet your boobs are 34 C and I said... HOW DO YOU KNOW, and he admitted he heard somewhere that is was the average size. I thought he was just some kind of expert.

I totally agree. 34C is a good size as you can fit your boobs into shirts without the buttons straining and more importantly no back ache all my friends with big boobs complain about that!
Reply 44
Greendaygirl
I totally agree. 34C is a good size as you can fit your boobs into shirts without the buttons straining and more importantly no back ache all my friends with big boobs complain about that!

Oh mine have changed since I was 15 (unsurprisingly). I have button strain, but I blame clothes shops for that. Size 12 dresses with no bust allowance at all - ridiculous.
Greendaygirl

cool
Reply 46
Back ache? How much does it weigh?
blissy
Oh mine have changed since I was 15 (unsurprisingly). I have button strain, but I blame clothes shops for that. Size 12 dresses with no bust allowance at all - ridiculous.

this is a serious question but you don't have to answer it, what is your age and measurements?
Reply 48
Back ache? How much does it weigh?

you'd be surprised.
Reply 49
blissy

i agree 34C is too large n gives u button strain. I hav 2 buy tops 1 size larger which is annoying
Reply 50
_ELiTeCoOkie_
this is a serious question but you don't have to answer it, what is your age and measurements?

I'm 18 and I'm not telling you my measurements... :tongue:
<incredulous laugh>
Reply 51
_ELiTeCoOkie_
Very subtle.

You omitted to ask what kind of measurements you wanted.
Reply 52
_ELiTeCoOkie_

wot r u some kinda perv
Very subtle.

You omitted to ask what kind of measurements you wanted.

every girlfriend i had i know their bra size :smile:
Reply 54
Jaq
wot r u some kinda perv

yes he is
TheWolf
yes he is

nigger plz.
dchtofthedanman
i like to know what kind of female you like or who your favourite female.. :biggrin: .....lol mine is katie Price

I like girls that are not too tall, with ginger hair. Their bust does not have to in any way resemble jordan proportions. They should be funny and be able to put up with much weirdness. Also it would be better if they liked the kind of things I liked, such as star trek, anime and gaming. The perfect name for the perfect girl would be wiwarin
Reply 57
wiwarin_mir
I like girls that are not too tall, with ginger hair. Their bust does not have to in any way resemble jordan proportions. They should be funny and be able to put up with much weirdness. Also it would be better if they liked the kind of things I liked, such as star trek, anime and gaming. The perfect name for the perfect girl would be wiwarin
Would that be in elven or welsh?
Would that be in elven or welsh?

elvish of course.

NB. before anyone mentions it, yes I know that I have just advocated that my user name is that of a female, but I am male. I just like the name.
Reply 59
wiwarin_mir
elvish of course.

NB. before anyone mentions it, yes I know that I have just advocated that my user name is that of a female, but I am male. I just like the name.
Right, I had preconceptions of you being a female. Then you go on a bit about the perfect female part, and now you are male again. Well, that's cleared that part up.

Latest

Trending

Trending