This discussion is closed.
Jaq
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
i apologise for my offensive behaviour!
bend it like beckham makes me laff talking bout jess's boobs...
"even i can make these mosquito bites look like juicy juicy mangoes!!" heehee
*Groan*...my lil bro qoutes dat all d time
_ELiTeCoOkie_
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
That is the average. When I was 15 a boy said, I bet your boobs are 34 C and I said... HOW DO YOU KNOW, and he admitted he heard somewhere that is was the average size. I thought he was just some kind of expert.
i wish you were 15 again.
villarde
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by dchtofthedanman)
i like to know what kind of female you like or who your favourite female.. .....lol mine is katie Price
I like a penelopy cruise look alike.

Ichymama !!!

V
Greendaygirl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That is the average. When I was 15 a boy said, I bet your boobs are 34 C and I said... HOW DO YOU KNOW, and he admitted he heard somewhere that is was the average size. I thought he was just some kind of expert.
I totally agree. 34C is a good size as you can fit your boobs into shirts without the buttons straining and more importantly no back ache all my friends with big boobs complain about that!
blissy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Greendaygirl)
I totally agree. 34C is a good size as you can fit your boobs into shirts without the buttons straining and more importantly no back ache all my friends with big boobs complain about that!

Oh mine have changed since I was 15 (unsurprisingly). I have button strain, but I blame clothes shops for that. Size 12 dresses with no bust allowance at all - ridiculous.
_ELiTeCoOkie_
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Greendaygirl)
cool
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Back ache? How much does it weigh?
_ELiTeCoOkie_
Report 16 years ago
Oh mine have changed since I was 15 (unsurprisingly). I have button strain, but I blame clothes shops for that. Size 12 dresses with no bust allowance at all - ridiculous.
this is a serious question but you don't have to answer it, what is your age and measurements?
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Back ache? How much does it weigh?
you'd be surprised.
Jaq
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i agree 34C is too large n gives u button strain. I hav 2 buy tops 1 size larger which is annoying
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by _ELiTeCoOkie_)
this is a serious question but you don't have to answer it, what is your age and measurements?
I'm 18 and I'm not telling you my measurements...
<incredulous laugh>
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Very subtle.

You omitted to ask what kind of measurements you wanted.
Jaq
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
wot r u some kinda perv
_ELiTeCoOkie_
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Very subtle.

You omitted to ask what kind of measurements you wanted.
every girlfriend i had i know their bra size
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Jaq)
wot r u some kinda perv
yes he is
_ELiTeCoOkie_
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
yes he is
****** plz.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by dchtofthedanman)
i like to know what kind of female you like or who your favourite female.. .....lol mine is katie Price
I like girls that are not too tall, with ginger hair. Their bust does not have to in any way resemble jordan proportions. They should be funny and be able to put up with much weirdness. Also it would be better if they liked the kind of things I liked, such as star trek, anime and gaming. The perfect name for the perfect girl would be wiwarin
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
I like girls that are not too tall, with ginger hair. Their bust does not have to in any way resemble jordan proportions. They should be funny and be able to put up with much weirdness. Also it would be better if they liked the kind of things I liked, such as star trek, anime and gaming. The perfect name for the perfect girl would be wiwarin
Would that be in elven or welsh?
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Would that be in elven or welsh?
elvish of course.

NB. before anyone mentions it, yes I know that I have just advocated that my user name is that of a female, but I am male. I just like the name.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
elvish of course.

NB. before anyone mentions it, yes I know that I have just advocated that my user name is that of a female, but I am male. I just like the name.
Right, I had preconceptions of you being a female. Then you go on a bit about the perfect female part, and now you are male again. Well, that's cleared that part up.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (66)
19.08%
Virtual accommodation tour (51)
14.74%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.91%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.87%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.18%
Taster lectures or seminars (72)
20.81%
Speak to current students studying my course (80)
23.12%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
3.76%
Fun online activities or experiences (13)
3.76%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.31%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.73%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.73%

Watched Threads