The Student Room Group

how to tell him I cheated

My boyfriend is gone for a month and I hooked up with a guy I have known for a long time. I love my boyfriend, but unfortunately was just really drunk and feeling rebellious and acting stupid. I'm attracted to this other guy at the physical level, but I'm in love with my boyfriend.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Being drunk and feeling ''rebellious'' is a **** excuse. You're stupid if you think that cheating equates to rebellion. You cheated, you'll have to deal with the consequences regardless of being in love with your boyfriend. Grow some balls and just put it simply to him.
(edited 12 years ago)
"Hunny, I'm sorry but I made out with another guy. Hug it out?"
Reply 3
"I cheated" should about cover it.
Reply 4
Hey, I thought I would let you know I broke your trust in the best way imaginable.
Reply 5
You cheated on your boyfriend, ergo; you're not in love with him.

EDIT:

Giving me negative rep won't make me wrong :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6
Maybe :dontknow: My bad if it is. Although she says she's attracted to him on a physical level (regardless of the alcohol or whatever) so perhaps, yeah.
Reply 7
lolslag
He gets to sleep with another 10 women of his choice!
Reply 9
if you were feeling this way there usually is a reason which you need to find out your self, cheating is usually down to not being happy, or other factors such as peer pressure and stress. Firstly i would say you need to figure out why you did this i guess or the reasons behind it. and then just sit your boyfriend down and tell him that you need to talk and that you dont want him to get mad and you just want him to understand. Hopefully he will just let it go but if he is insecure he may not and dump you its the risk you need to take if you want him to know
Reply 10
I'm just pragmatic and logical.
Reply 11
Original post by karim-2811
if you were feeling this way there usually is a reason which you need to find out your self, cheating is usually down to not being happy, or other factors such as peer pressure and stress.

Or quite simply because OP is attracted to another guy. You don't have to be unhappy to get off with someone else.
Original post by Roxannabelle
"Hunny, I'm sorry but I made out with another guy. Hug it out?

Don't say this, it is patronizing and lacks respect and awareness for the magnitude of the situation and his feelings for that matter.

Did you go all the way OP? Or was it just a kiss?
You getting dumped. Feel bad for the guy.
Reply 14
pluck up your guts and just tell him.
Reply 15
You're absolutely disgusting. Slag
send him the message in a bottle, prefferably from the one that 'caused' all the damage :wink:
how could you be soo heartless.... how could you be sooooo heart-lesss
Original post by Mr Disco
lolslag

Sums up the thread :smile:, op you deserve exactly what you get.

Just be lucky that it wasn't me you cheated on :colonhash:, you'd have a hedge-trimmer with a broken stop button shoved up you.
Reply 19
Don't tell him. Yes, thats not being honest. But you made a mistake and regret it. Don't let it ruin something good. Just as long as you don't do it again.

EDIT - thats assuming it was just a kiss. If you did anything more, its another matter.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending