I need help and advice please. Watch

insignificant
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
So I weigh: 160.4lb
I'm 5 foot 4.
And I find exercising difficult because my asthma is difficult at the moment, so I think I need to go back to the nurse about that.

I'm going to try come up with a meal plan with something that I think I could deal with and not feel unsatisfied/hungry at the end of the day, I was wondering if someone could look at it and tell me if there is anyway I could improve it?

Also if someone could recommend an exercise plan?

Thanks
Motorbiker
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Tbh i'm asthmatic and have issues with it some of the time but as long as you actually rmemeber to tkae your inhakers the night before and the morning of exercise you're normally fine. I often go a week or so without taking it and if i try running like that i die...

You haven't specified what exercise you wanna do so i'll go with the classic reccomendation of the "couch to 5k" plan. All you need is a good pair of running shoes. No need for a gym etc...
The plan takes you from someone that can't run for more than 30 seconds into someone that can run for half an hour in 9 weeks... Should be good to give it a go...

http://www.nhs.uk/Tools/Pages/couch-...ning-plan.aspx

I dunno about diet plans that much but dieting is good for fat loss and cardio is good for fitness.
If you just want to lose weight then cardio is a bit pointless as most people end up just eating more afterwards...

Also, if you do already have a gym memebership then go hit the free weights as well...
If you check there then you get podcasts as well...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (269)
38.48%
No - but I will (48)
6.87%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.3%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (331)
47.35%

Watched Threads