To email or not, that is the question... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Please keep anon, thanks.

Hi guys, need some input if anyone would be so kind.

So it's the end of the semester and all I have are exams left. I also have a major crush on a lecturer but I haven't acted upon my feelings. I gave her a box of chocolates to show my appreciation of her professionalism and helpfulness during the year which she accepted. I won't be getting her after the summer, my Uni is small so there is a chance I will bump into her again.

She told me to keep in touch so I'm thinking about emailing her just to strike some conversation. Is this a good idea, or should I just leave it be? We've had some great discussions in the past and it would be a shame to just leave it there.

Thoughts?
UnknwnEntity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Please keep anon, thanks.

Hi guys, need some input if anyone would be so kind.

So it's the end of the semester and all I have are exams left. I also have a major crush on a lecturer but I haven't acted upon my feelings. I gave her a box of chocolates to show my appreciation of her professionalism and helpfulness during the year which she accepted. I won't be getting her after the summer, my Uni is small so there is a chance I will bump into her again.

She told me to keep in touch so I'm thinking about emailing her just to strike some conversation. Is this a good idea, or should I just leave it be? We've had some great discussions in the past and it would be a shame to just leave it there.

Thoughts?
Semester? What are you, American?
Major crush? What are you, 7?
The summer? What are you, deluded?
Thoughts? "Get laid"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (312)
37.68%
No - but I will (64)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.49%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (390)
47.1%

Watched Threads