Other Picks

Dinamo Kiev v Shakhtar

Anderlecht v Club Brugge

Louis.
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Wigan a goal up and saved a penalty against Everton, one of the form sides in the league.

Every single season they look terrible and certain to go down but manage to bobble a couple of results from somewhere and stay up

Edit- Everton goal :awesome:

With Blackburn winning as well it could be a very bad week for West Ham who are away at City tomorrow. Bottom of the league, 3 off Blackpool who are currently drawing and 1 behind Wolves who have a decent chance of a result tomorrow at Birmingham.

More than anything i'm hoping it all gets decided on the last day. Final day relegation drama :coma:
Deshi
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
AAAaaah I really wanted Villa to win for Houllier today and they're ****ing losing
Deshi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
QPR are winning.....
Mastermind`
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Blackburn winning :facepalm2: why is the Bolton line up so weak? Some big players on the bench...including their first choice GK
warwickorbristol
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Louis.)
With Blackburn winning as well it could be a very bad week for West Ham who are away at City tomorrow. Bottom of the league, 3 off Blackpool who are currently drawing and 1 behind Wolves who have a decent chance of a result tomorrow at Birmingham.
If they want it enough they'll get something tomorrow. Since we dropped out of the title race we've struggled to win back to back games and we're on two already. Our players only seem motivated when they have something to prove.
Louis.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Wow, great start in the Birmingham Wolves match. 1-1 after half an hour thanks to some defensive mistakes and now Gardner has been sent off, second yellow for a dive outside the box. Looked the right decision from what I can tell, great to see refs booking players for diving although there's absolutely no chance it'll be applied consistently from now on.

Birmingham just denied a penalty as well, don't think Mcleish will be happy :lol:
Karma Charger
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Newcastle hopeless again :sigh:
Mastermind`
Rep:
?
Birmingham-Wolves is so physical, so much launch. :sexface:
Deshi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Second yellow for diving?!! I like the sound of that. Seems like a pretty good game in Birmingham!
Louis.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This game is hilarious to watch. The keepers went through a 5 minute phase of passing to each other. The midfields may as well be chilling on the sidelines, the cultured talents of Bowyer, Henry et al are being ignored :cry2:

With Wolves having an extra man to launch to i'd imagine they're more likely to nick a winner than Birmingham, obviously through quantity alone rather than quality (a term not exactly fitting for the match). Still good entertainment though, these hoofball relegation scraps :love:

O'Hara is being wasted imo. Someone like Everton should take a punt on him, he's only on loan from Spurs isn't he?
Mastermind`
Rep:
?
I was just about to post that, Hennessey and Foster launching to each other. :rofl2:

Was thinking the same about O'Hara, I think he can do a job for Spurs as a squad player.
Mastermind`
Rep:
?
Birmingham are settling for the draw now, would be a decent result for them.
Louis.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ah, the old goalmouth scramble. Wonderful :lovedup:
Louis.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
An inexplicably entertaining game of football, considering the complete absence of quality on display from both sides. Only real positive was some brave refereeing to send someone off for diving. Wolves needed to get the ball on the floor, pass it and keep it to exploit their man advantage but didn't have the courage to do so, somewhat understandably. Mistakes can be extremely damaging at this point. Decent result for both sides, Birmingham will feel pretty much safe looking at their points total and Wolves have winnable fixtures after this, although Birmingham will certainly be happier after playing an hour with 10 men. Roger Johnson was excellent at the back.

Onto Utd v Arsenal :teeth:
Mastermind`
Rep:
?
I think Wolves will go down, they have a good set of fixtures left but just don't have have the quality to hurt teams, apart from Jarvis, but when he doesn't perform that's it. Rest of their team has too many Championship-quality journeymen. Birmingham should be safe, solid enough defensively but lack that bit of craft in midfield and a good striker.
JK.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What a hit De Jong :coma:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (129)
38.51%
No - but I will (19)
5.67%
No - I don't want to (25)
7.46%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (162)
48.36%

Watched Threads