The Student Room Group

The Official Summer 2011 IB Exams Discussion Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by moneyballs2
Sick of french.

SNAP, however it's ironic that I'm least motivated to revise for my favourite subject which is subsequently the one I need a 7 in to meet my offer. :rolleyes:
Original post by meganeira

Original post by meganeira
SNAP, however it's ironic that I'm least motivated to revise for my favourite subject which is subsequently the one I need a 7 in to meet my offer. :rolleyes:

I've done like an hour of revision and two reading past papers since Friday... I just can't revise any more. It's too much. I need to finish with IB now and be free.

Merde.
Original post by moneyballs2
I've done like an hour of revision and two reading past papers since Friday... I just can't revise any more. It's too much. I need to finish with IB now and be free.

Merde.

Phew, it's not just me who hasn't done massive amounts then... There's not much to do with the reading paper, as it's luck of the draw in many aspects, and the written response is fairly straightforward. It's Paper 2 that's the problem. I'm going to go over the trickier tenses and moods etc. tonight and then go on to just looking at how a letter's set out along with an interview, brochure and that's about it. I don't go near written essays, but more often than not, there's a good one on any of the above, along with a speech. Best of luck tomorrow, I'm off to procrastinate further by having a shower.
Reply 243
I have not revised for french at all because I'm finding it very hard to concentrate when all your mates are done but I'll be done in about 6 hours so wooooooo
Original post by vms
I have not revised for french at all because I'm finding it very hard to concentrate when all your mates are done but I'll be done in about 6 hours so wooooooo

I'm pretty much in the same boat, so you're not alone! :beer:
Reply 245
Finished now :biggrin: Yay!

My chemistry stuff is sitting there looking awfully flamable.... :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 246
Original post by Escocia
Finished now :biggrin: Yay!

My chemistry stuff is sitting there looking awfully flamable.... :biggrin:

lol

I finished on wednesday of last week. Its amazing to be free. I cant wait to burn everything :biggrin:
IB is over forever! WOOOOOOO! :woo:
I am free?

But what is free? Can one ever really be free? First we must try and define free.

Alternatively, we could say '**** it!' and be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Well I'm free from IB .... I hope I bloody am free and don't resit upper sixth again, Im gonna prepare in case and study three subjects over the summer, in case. It really just hasnt hit me yet, I feel free but um idk dont feel any different then before, even though Ive been studying everyday for the past three weeks. ...
Reply 250
I sat down at 10pm last night bored and wondering what exactly it is I've been doing with my time....

Then I realised it was IB -_-
I wanted to post yesterday but my internet was being a jerk.

Guys, I'm done! We're done! Completely done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omg gaaaaaaaaahhhhh
Reply 252
Original post by gummi_bears

Is it just me or is it ridiculous to expect completing a 12-question-odd case study along with two full-fledged essays in 2 hours for ESS Paper 2... :holmes:
Reply 253
How did everyone find ESS? I think it was quite challenging..
Reply 254
Original post by ibvictim
How did everyone find ESS? I think it was quite challenging..

I know it was like 2 weeks ago, but I only just saw your comment. :redface:
I though Paper 1 and the Case study in paper 2 were good, but I hated the essay questions. They were all different topics mixed together. I didn't like that, I was hoping it would be all seperate questions for seperate topics. I don't think I did too well on that part.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending