Question girls? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I have this thing called pearly penile papules, theyre like little white spots around the head of the penis.

Would this put you off sex/oral sex?

Google it if youre not sure what it is.

Please help, I am getting really paranoid about this now and am too embarassed to ask anyone about it in person.
:ashamed2:
Anonymous #2
Report 7 years ago
yes
jo-lo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
apparently theyr pretty common so i wouldnt get embarassed you don’t have to live with them though. If you are feeling self-conscious or embarrassed by them, carbon dioxide laser ablation can remove or reduce the appearance of the bumps. Before you cringe at the thought of using a laser “down there,” remember that you do not have to do anything at all. Just know that you have an option.

Though the recovery is a bit painful, it is a rather simple procedure. A dermatologist uses the CO2 laser to carefully vaporize the bumps. There will be some scabbing and swelling, but you should be back to normal in a week or two. But don’t worry. Your doctor will numb the area first with lidocaine. This may not help you with the psychological impact, but it does keep you from feeling the physical impact- at least for a while. Though there are others, the CO2 laser ablation is probably the easiest and most effective method of treatment.
psychojonas
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You could just scratch them off - like pimples
Harry.C
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The only girl who is going to put your willy in her mouth is a "special" one, after you convince her its a lolly.
jo-lo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
btw guys ur really not making this guy feel any better about himself. Go talk to your gp hun theyl help more than any of the gits on here
Robbolo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by jo-lo)
btw guys ur really not making this guy feel any better about himself. Go talk to your gp hun theyl help more than any of the gits on here
And you think telling him about using lasers on his **** that will cause scabbing and swelling is going to make him jump for joy?!
IndigoRockGirl
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No
Bibushka
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If he uses condom,it's not problem. Opposite, i won't have sex with him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (546)
37.73%
No - but I will (113)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (100)
6.91%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (688)
47.55%

Watched Threads