MSc University of Liverpool Watch

mtom
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
So I am thinking of applying at Uni of Liverpool and was wondering if I can get some advice. The two degrees I am looking at are MSc Consumer Marketing and International Business(which however is subject to approval). My questions are first if there is anyone doing/done one of the two courses and if yes then how is it in quality terms, also how prestigious is the business school in general? And if you have to compare it to Robert Gordon in Aberdeen for example(because that's the other place I am looking at applying for Int. Business) or Edinburgh Napier(because that's where I have applied already for Marketing) is Liverpool better than any of the two institutions? I've been to Liverpool few years ago and I LOVED it so it will be great if I can go back there, but I just want to know if the uni is prestigious enough and if it's worthed at all. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
mtom
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Okay, it seems that nobody can help, fair enough, but at least tell me how prestigious and respected is the business school in general?
soleila
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hi,
i'm studying in liverpool yet, but i got an offer for the msc in consumer marketing and an offer for msc in management.. now i have to decide which one i prefer.
well, the uni liverpool does habe a good reputation. just google ranking uni liverpool and you find lots of rankings (times, guardin, qs worldranking etc).
User69701
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Very respected. Doesn't matter too much for postgrad anyway.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Liverpool John Moores University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • Liverpool John Moores University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 7 Nov '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (414)
37.81%
No - but I will (83)
7.58%
No - I don't want to (75)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (523)
47.76%

Watched Threads