Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    Heya, on your letter it should have said...

Dear ....

I am very pleased to confirm that you have been allocated Room .... County Main in County College for the academic year 2006/2007, and I look forward to welcoming you to Lancaster in October.

What does yours say?
    It says Anglezarke...:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Anglezarke is in the new County South building that has just been built for this year, I've been put in there too. Went to look at it at the weekend, looks impressive from the outside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nokipiston)
    Anglezarke is in the new County South building that has just been built for this year, I've been put in there too. Went to look at it at the weekend, looks impressive from the outside.
    Cool thanks

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know where rivington is? its county also building 77 but i cant find it either i was thinking it cud be eitehr john creed or county south as they are the only ones wi en suites and thats what i have. any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rave_on)
    does anyone know where rivington is? its county also building 77 but i cant find it either i was thinking it cud be eitehr john creed or county south as they are the only ones wi en suites and thats what i have. any ideas?
    im pretty positive it would say john creed if it was john creed so im guessin its one of the new county south buildings im in belmont jst found out today n its ensuite so im assumin its county south too altho it doesnt say! we will probs be distant neighbours! so i l see u soon

hope iv helped sort of- u could always ring accommodation to check if u wanted?!

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilyl)
    im pretty positive it would say john creed if it was john creed so im guessin its one of the new county south buildings im in belmont jst found out today n its ensuite so im assumin its county south too altho it doesnt say! we will probs be distant neighbours! so i l see u soon

hope iv helped sort of- u could always ring accommodation to check if u wanted?!

x
    thanks! i am so excited i didnt particularly want county but now i am in i have decided to look at all the positives and there are quite a few lol. and its cool we be in the new building! we get to wear it in! lol.
    x

ReputationRep:
    I think you're both in new County.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.