seven month relationship ended for my friend. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
i ended my relationship with my boyfriend of seven months last week because i have been having a hard time lately involving police. he said he was devistated and he didnt want it to end, but then two days ago, he asked out one of my good friends and she said yes. Should i believe he didnt want it to end? my other friends are saying hes maybe using her to get over it quicker, but i dont know what to do ! someone help
*Dreaming*
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Maybe it's just a rebound thing?
.Gosh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Maybe he's trying to make you jealous? Maybe he thinks you dumped him for another guy and wants you back? Talk to him about it? could be anything.
member520746
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
On the one hand this sounds like the kind of situation a twelve year old gets into, on the other hand, a twelve year old involved with police?

:lolwut:
jonski
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Probably just a rebound thing but you dumped him so it shouldnt really matter, I'd be more annoyed at my friend personally
LadyLondoner
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Your friend is a bit of a *****
Tba90
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It could be rebound.
And is she really a 'good' friend?
TheFlyingDutchman
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LadyLondoner)
Your friend is a lot of a *****.
Fixed it.
Ellsbells3032
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
he's trying to make you jealous and she's just a ***** really. that is very quick and nasty thing to do. you're best to be rid of both of them
Climbontoyourseahorse
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Either he has no feelings for her and is just using her get get over you and perhaps make you jealous, or he has had feelings for your friend for a while now which developed before you broke up with him. In either case, good riddance. I know it's impossible to switch off all your feelings for other people when in a relationship, but it would make me feel uncomfortable to know that if I wasn't on the scene my boyfriend would be with one of my friends.
LadyLondoner
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TheFlyingDutchman)
Fixed it.
I agree,
Studentus-anonymous
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i ended my relationship with my boyfriend of seven months last week because i have been having a hard time lately involving police. he said he was devistated and he didnt want it to end, but then two days ago, he asked out one of my good friends and she said yes. Should i believe he didnt want it to end? my other friends are saying hes maybe using her to get over it quicker, but i dont know what to do ! someone help
Why do you care? You dumped him, he is now free to associate with whomever he wants, seeing as you no longer wish to associate with him.

You dumped him, so stop worrying about what isn't your concern?
ohokay
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The friend= *****. Don't ever talk to her again.
The ex= definately trying to get you jealous, and definately very immature and dickish.

Also, are you 12 years old?
When will I know?
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Your friends quite stupid....not for just going out with your ex, but you both just broke up a week ago (you dumped him and he didnt want to break up) so obvious rebound.

It'll probably end up making you get over him quickly if you still like him.
Kazbian
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
In all fairness, it's not really any of your business. You should just leave them to it and maybe revalue your friendship with this "good friend". Try not to waste time/effort trying to figure out what he's doing/how their relationship will go/etc etc. There really is no point and you're probably better off without them both. You should really just try to move on, and focus on yourself and your other friends.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (399)
37.64%
No - but I will (82)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (75)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (504)
47.55%

Watched Threads