My boss at work Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Anon or delete please.

Im at uni but I also work parttime, I think im actually in love with my boss. Shes only about 2 years older than me but I dont think that matters anyway really. The only problem is, shes also quite a good friend of mine, we spend a lot of time talking and id consider her one of my closest mates here.
I dont really know what to do, whether to say something to her about it or to just leave it (keeping in mind shes leaving uni in a few months, where ill probably never actually see her again).

Any advice please?

Thanks
missderrie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Are you a boy or a girl?
The-Real-One
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Any advice please?

Thanks
Do her.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by missderrie)
Are you a boy or a girl?
Im a guy and my boss is a chick.
kat2pult
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ask her for a drink, 'as friends'. If it goes well, keep on asking her out to see what her reaction is. Life is short, take a risk!
member520746
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Next time you see her go up to her and be like THANK YOU SO MUCH! and when she asks what for point to your erect penis and say 'for giving me a raise... if you know what I mean. :sexface:.'
missderrie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
OK, I was onllly asking because if you were a girl you'd have to be veryy sure she was into girls. Sheesh with the neg! Anyway...take a risk, life's too short, you'll regret it if you don't follow your heart...
Novis
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
NO. there is a small chance that something good will come of this.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by kat2pult)
Ask her for a drink, 'as friends'. If it goes well, keep on asking her out to see what her reaction is. Life is short, take a risk!
We often drink together and cooks for me and we go into town and stuff but doesnt seem really into me at all. She just acts like one of my best mates.

(Original post by missderrie)
OK, I was onllly asking because if you were a girl you'd have to be veryy sure she was into girls. Sheesh with the neg! Anyway...take a risk, life's too short, you'll regret it if you don't follow your heart...
I didnt neg you! I do want to take the risk as ill regret it when she leaves but at the same time, I dont want her to be like what are you doing were just mates and then everything gets all awkward.
kat2pult
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
We often drink together and cooks for me and we go into town and stuff but doesnt seem really into me at all. She just acts like one of my best mates.
Invite her round to yours, cook dinner, light some candles, romanticise you. See her reaction. Go for it, OP!
thenextmarypoppins
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
you need to set the mood
Anonymous #1
(Original post by kat2pult)
Invite her round to yours, cook dinner, light some candles, romanticise you. See her reaction. Go for it, OP!
I suggested going out for a meal but she was just like no and kinda laughed it off, we have eaten out together but with other mates as well.
kat2pult
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I suggested going out for a meal but she was just like no and kinda laughed it off, we have eaten out together but with other mates as well.
Admit defeat
Know_ThySelf
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ahhhhh PARR!!!!

parr - flop, something that went wrong

In this case, she parred you off as they say...
-Invidious-
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Can't believe no one is thinking how this will affect him in the work place.
Know_ThySelf
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by -Invidious-)
Can't believe no one is thinking how this will affect him in the work place.
Alas, they did not. So he went for it and it backfired. My guess... it's bloody awkward now...! Ouch!
Anonymous #1
It was a long time ago I asked and it was in a jokey way, I dont think she thought I was being serious (I wasnt being serious). It hasnt been awkward since, weve actually become closer since!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
38.94%
No - but I will (46)
6.78%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.52%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (317)
46.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise