I'M FAT BUT I BURNT 815 CALORIES! o.o Watch

chubby_leggirl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Then i walked home for 20 minutes

Sorry, i usually only burn 450 calories in2 hours, or 300. But today, i burnt 815 in 2 hours 20 minutes! i also did some weights, for legs and arms, and went on the rower

What i don't understand is..why was i not sweating much like others were?

is this how much i should be burning generally when i go to teh gym in order for me to lose 10 kg by june :|

I also, had bran flakes, and a home made cheese and salad sandwich..

i gues si made this thread because i had never done that before, but i know i can now! and it isn't that hard!
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well done?
chubby_leggirl
Rep:
?
(Original post by 0906079)
Well done?
there, is other stuff i wrote in the thread lol, that i needed advice on XD
chubby_leggirl
Rep:
?
bump
HistoryRepeating
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You should be sweating hard at the gym. Push yourself harder
IndigoRockGirl
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Good! : D I don't get the non- sweating part though : s
chubby_leggirl
Rep:
?
(Original post by HistoryRepeating)
You should be sweating hard at the gym. Push yourself harder
i was sweating from body, just not my cest, or face :/ my legs hurt now though, and i feel the burn. But, if i aimed to burn over 600 calories everytime iw ent to the gym..and ate how i did ..would i be able to lose weight by my birthday?
Theconomist
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What the **** is this?Did you just have a brain fart of the weight loss shi t you did today?

chubby_leggirl
Rep:
?
(Original post by IndigoRockGirl)
Good! : D I don't get the non- sweating part though : s
not sweating a lot, i did sweat, but not just teh dripping, sweat pathches type of sweat
chubby_leggirl
Rep:
?
(Original post by Theconomist)
What the **** is this?Did you just have a brain fart of the weight loss shi t you did today?

ehr,. what?
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The fatter you are, the more calories you burn by doing the same exercise, because you weigh more
HistoryRepeating
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by chubby_leggirl)
i was sweating from body, just not my cest, or face :/ my legs hurt now though, and i feel the burn. But, if i aimed to burn over 600 calories everytime iw ent to the gym..and ate how i did ..would i be able to lose weight by my birthday?
Impossible to say, but maybe. Just make sure you eat healthily and dont have any 'blips'. Try and go to the gym at least 3 times a week for an hour.
chubby_leggirl
Rep:
?
(Original post by No Future)
The fatter you are, the more calories you burn by doing the same exercise, because you weigh more
thats not true..lol
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
thats not true..lol
Yes it is.

It requires more energy far a larger person to move, therefore they burn more calories. Look up a website that calculates how many calories you burn for a particular activity. It is based on your height, age, sex and weight.
chubby_leggirl
Rep:
?
(Original post by No Future)
Yes it is.

It requires more energy far a larger person to move, therefore they burn more calories. Look up a website that calculates how many calories you burn for a particular activity. It is based on your height, age, sex and weight.
well, then..i guess i burnt more
Powerlifter
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It takes more energy for 20st to be moved 100m than it does for 10st to be moved 100m - its not exactly rocket science.

The kcals burnt on machines etc are not accurate either - you can use them as a guide but don't take it as gospel.

I doubt you will lose 10kg of fat in that time - not with those training methods, you could be so much more efficient in your fat loss if you read up on it properly.
int92
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Sorry, i usually only burn 450 calories in2 hours, or 300. But today, i burnt 815 in 2 hours 20 minutes! i also did some weights, for legs and arms, and went on the rower

is this how much i should be burning generally when i go to teh gym in order for me to lose 10 kg by june :|

i gues si made this thread because i had never done that before, but i know i can now! and it isn't that hard!
it really doesnt matter
oh-my-diddy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Would you like to join my Chicken Burger society?

(Well done btw)
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
considering June is in 4 weeks, you're gonna have to lose about 2.5kg a week which is about 5lb a week and the healthy amount to lost a week is 2-3lbs which is 1.5kg a week so you'll end up losing about 5kg - if that

You need to do more demanding exercises like HIIT and really fix your diet.

Bran flakes and home made sandwhiches don't make the world go round
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.86%
No - but I will (101)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (632)
47.66%

Watched Threads