Just a little bit about StormyDragon Watch

StormyDragon
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hello,

My name is James Hillier (online alias - StormyDragon), I am 22 years old and I currently live in Norfolk, England. I am currently working as a freelance computer programmer and I also have a hosting business.

My programming knowledge includes:
1. HTML / xHTML
2. PHP
3. Python
4. Perl
5. JavaScript (including jQuery)
6. C / C++ / C#
and many more...

I take lot of time to adjust with new people, might be one of my many drawbacks, I don’t underestimate anyone, misunderstanding has played appreciably great strokes in my life.

And I can forgive the person who kills me, but not the one who misused me. Now I know, you are thinking, what the hell this person might be of use?? The answer is, I also don’t know.

I love to live with my friends and for friendship I don’t consider their any previous achievements. I love all those who feel comfortable with me and who make me feel comfortable with them… and I never ever go behind the back any person (irrespective of their sex, race etc.) who don’t like my attitude and don’t want to be my friend. I believe in God, I am also very optimistic.

I always think positive (which have never helped me to achieve anything, but still it has become a habit). I forgive people immediately, as I feel this life as too short and have no time to keep on proving others as wrong and I am the only perfect one!

One thing which I always want to tell all those people who want to hear from me is, please be original, be how you are and never try to act as someone else. Be proud of who you are and try to be yourself as much as you can.
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:
johnrichard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well said James. This can make make some changes in the attitude.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.29%
No - but I will (77)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.02%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (486)
48.07%

Watched Threads