The Student Room Group

"Do you believe romantic men exist out there?"

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kristinaalovesu
Because I'm scared he might get mad if I surprise him (even though I know he likes surprises) I don't want to be embarrassed that I go there because I wouldn't know what he's reaction would be if I did drive there and surprise him.

We did had sleep overs and such, but it's been a month since the last time we saw each other and we'll be seeing each other this month so we'll see about that. I do have a surprise for him though, I plan on giving him an organizer for his trip to Paris this June (for a month) so hopefully he'll like it, because he sort of needs some help organizing stuff and thought that would help him as well. :smile:

Well missed opportunity there I'm afraid. Go tonight?

Your fear is totally ungrounded, you know what his reaction will really be: he'll be flattered, elated, joyous...especially after not seeing you for a month!! That's far too long when there's no reason you can't just go and meet up!

If he is initially shocked or confused, hug him and kiss him. Then go snuggle up on the couch.

In short stop worrying and go: his reaction will be like this:
:hugs:
:lovehug:
:lovie2:
:lovie:
:h:
Original post by im so academic
You're a player Foo.mp3. Can't believe I lusted after you.

Hypocrite, much?
Reply 282
I can't know for sure if true romantic MEN exist out there. I know there's at least a romantic man (me), but he's taken.
Reply 283
Original post by im so academic
Simple question, and I'm asking this just to compare male and female responses.

My opinion: honestly, yes. Asked me that question only a few days ago and I would deny it like hell. But really, you just never know, and I got pleasantly surprised that not all men are lustful pricks. Some, but not all. :h:

Life does have many surprises. :moon:

What you haven't realised is that it also depends on the girl. I've known players who weren't romantic at all in the beginning.
But if you treat yourself with respect, he'll do the same, and hey presto- he's become more of a romantic!
Original post by PendulumBoB
Hypocrite, much?

No. I lusted after him as I thought he was a really nice man.
God TSR is sad. Like seriously sad.
Reply 286
firmly believe they exist. however! there is a line between romantic and downright clingy, i have a friend who's really pushing that line with his gf and it's sad not to be able to just slap him round the face and say duuuude. stop.
Reply 287
Original post by medikitty
firmly believe they exist. however! there is a line between romantic and downright clingy, i have a friend who's really pushing that line with his gf and it's sad not to be able to just slap him round the face and say duuuude. stop.

Yes I have noticed such people around myself. Perhaps tip number one on goddogit's thread here is what your friend is in need of.
Reply 288
Original post by Angelus
Yes I have noticed such people around myself. Perhaps tip number one on goddogit's thread here is what your friend is in need of.

majorly need to rep you for that. too bad i used up my quota for today already :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending