Good Enough GCSE Results Watch

Anonymous666
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi i am new to TSR and i didn't know where to put this thread so if its wrong im sorry.

I wanted to know if these grades will be good enough to Welbeck DSFC and become part of the DESG.

My Predicted Grades Are:
Maths: A*
Statistics: A/A*
Physics: A
Biology: A
Chemistry: A
English Lang: A (I think i will get a B)
English Lit: A (I think i will get a B)
ICT: 3 Distinctions
French: Merit

I would just want to know if they will be ok to get into welbeck for DESG and then if they will be ok to chose Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Electronics and DT for AS/A2 Level?

(I would of chose Engineering but school did not offer engineering at GCSE)

Thanks In Advance

Anonymous
Ears
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't know anything about that school, but your prediction would be fine to get in to those courses. They usually want B-A in whatever you want to do (or something close to it) and maybe want an A* for Further maths (which you have).

They would be a good set of results.
Anonymous666
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Thanks Alot,

Well that college is basically a military school and if i meet the fitness requirments it says an A in maths and physics is required and then i need to get a minimum of 40 points in my best 7 subjects including maths and physics and the points are bases on the grades e.g A* = 8, A=7, B=6, C=5 ect.

Thanks Again
LordByron
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you get those results, you will have no problem academically getting in, it's just the rest of the selection you have to think about.

Regards.
lizzieloolah
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What does the rest of the selection include? Fitness tests? and is there a lot about the MoD because I cant find very much, the website is difficult to navigate around! Thanks if you help!
LordByron
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Fitness test, interviews, health check (not sure for DESG), aptitude. Modoracle is your friend (google it, look up current affairs.)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.8%
No - but I will (102)
7.68%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (633)
47.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise