What's your weirdest playlist? Watch

ArtGoblin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I make loads of playlists based on theme in the lyrics mainly and I'm looking for new ideas. The strangest one I have is probably 'I Love Public Transportation' based on the Art Brut song 'The Passenger', but I have plenty of others based on places and, dates and then I have themes like smoking and not eating. I once divided all my music in my library into playlists based on which region of the country/world the artist came from, but it got wiped when I changed my computer. Do you make your playlists based on moods, or do you just make them for particular occasions, like parties? Indulge my playlist fascination, please.
TheGrandmaster
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ArtGoblin)
I make loads of playlists based on theme in the lyrics mainly and I'm looking for new ideas. The strangest one I have is probably 'I Love Public Transportation' based on the Art Brut song 'The Passenger', but I have plenty of others based on places and, dates and then I have themes like smoking and not eating. I once divided all my music in my library into playlists based on which region of the country/world the artist came from, but it got wiped when I changed my computer. Do you make your playlists based on moods, or do you just make them for particular occasions, like parties? Indulge my playlist fascination, please.
Allow your question, what on earth is going on in your sig?
ArtGoblin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by TheGrandmaster)
Allow your question, what on earth is going on in your sig?
It's a line from a short story by Alex Turner. I love the way he uses words.
LiamTheKook
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'e always meant to get round to making a few quirky playlists like that, I even have a whole book just on playlists. Pretty fun to read if you're into your music.

My weirdest (it's not that weird in fairness) is a playlist called 'Places'. Encompasses all songs named after a town, city, state, country etc.

I also have a playlist folder named 'The Janitor' (as in Neil Flynn) where all my playlists are placed with tracks that need tagging correctly. So in effect it's basically the maintenance of my iPod library.
Miss Mary
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've got one called "To Study". It has some classical music, soundtrack music (like The Lion King, Gladiator, Titanic etc). Just basically songs with no lyrics.
Mastermind`
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My 'Shizzle to Philosophise to" playlist has songs over 10 minutes. I sit there and think about life, have a drink, look outside the window as the world goes by. :yep:
hogso
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Got a good rape playlist. Whitehouse, Sutcliffe Jugend, TG, Nicole 12 et al. It's fantastic!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (211)
39.66%
No - but I will (35)
6.58%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.77%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (250)
46.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise