Is it me, or do you agree that "average or below average girl" have the best bodies? Watch

AdamR89
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
All the so called "hot women" are really good looking facially, but they are skinny when it comes to their bodies. I have noticed that the girls who aren't stereotypically "hot" or "stunning" usually have much better bodies than the "hot" women.
Have you ever noticed this? Or is it just me?
a_t
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
its just you
ali242
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just put a bag over their head.
Dr Pressure
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by AdamR89)
All the so called "hot women" are really good looking facially, but they are skinny when it comes to their bodies. I have noticed that the girls who aren't stereotypically "hot" or "stunning" usually have much better bodies than the "hot" women.
for me, i am not into skinny women. i like women to have curves and to have a good amount of meat on them. chubby is better than skinny for me.

i find most girls' faces are attractive. although with makeup, it can be hard to tell who is naturally good looking.

i think i am like most guys in that i would screw pretty much any girl.
jumpthroughtime
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i guess something had to keep uglier girls in the gene pool?
EffieFlowers
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's just you. But go ahead, everyone needs to feel wanted.
Anonymous #1
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by AdamR89)
Whats wrong with skinny?
The hottest guys get girls who are facially pretty, with a bonus of being skinny. TSRians wouldnt agree with - thats saying someting isnt it.
sweeter than a cherry pie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Maybe they work harder on their bodies to make up for what they lack facially. :dontknow:

Not that I agree.
x_Lexie_x
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I know what you mean, I make this obsevation alot. I always think its because maybe they feel they have to make up for it because they dont have a great face??
Its not a general rule but I do see it alot.
Anonymous #2
Report 7 years ago
Skinny and a good face is a deal breaker. Don't be soft lad!
MrsCrackFox
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Whats wrong with skinny?
The hottest guys get girls who are facially pretty, with a bonus of being skinny. TSRians wouldnt agree with - thats saying someting isnt it.
Agreeee, very much.

Skinny and a good face is probably considered the most attractive, especially if the girl has curves and is slim.
mel0n
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Examples would be nice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (553)
37.82%
No - but I will (115)
7.87%
No - I don't want to (103)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise