Ta da :) Watch

Lottii
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hiya I'm Lottii and I'm currently in my first year of GCSE's and coming up to a fair few exams in English, Psychology, Physics, Chemistry and AS Critical Thinking. Scary stuff! Um, after I finished GCSE's (I'm currently predicted straight A's), I want to go to Hartpury College to do my A-Levels - I know I want to do A-Levels rather than a vocational type course, but as a massive horsey freak I want to be at a college where I'm surrounded by horses. Second reason for loving it is it's unique pre-veterinary course which you can take alongside A-Levels - it's currently classed as a vocational qualification but Hartpury are applying for it to count as equivalent to an AS. That gives away the next stage of my life plan lol, I want to go on and become a vet eventually, and am currently absorbing myself in the world of the route to it.

I have been a lurker on TSR for a month or so, having looked at it before that for various certain things. I finally decided it was time to join and contribute occasionally rather than just hovering and reading everything. And that's about it.

Ooh, and if anyone happens to read this - and it's a slim chance! - who has done/is doing the Pre-Veterinary thing at Hartpurt, please please please would you be willing to have a chat about it, via PM or something, and just explain a little more what it consists of
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:hello: Welcome to TSR, Lotti (and to the Spooks Society)! Good luck with your exams!

:tsr:
Lottii
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Haha thanks I just had a lot of fun looking through all the societys and saw Spooks and just went "SPOOKS!!!!!"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (26)
49.06%
No - but I will (1)
1.89%
No - I don't want to (1)
1.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (25)
47.17%

Watched Threads