I lost my virginity last New years, and since then I don't give a damn about girls... Watch

SexyAbs
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I don't care about their feelings, and if I can get some a** no matter where it's coming from, I have it. I was 22 when I lost my virginity, and since then I have probably slept with nearly 30 girls in the space of a year. I never had any confidence in my teens, I was always overweight with Acne, but now I'm lean/muscular and have clear skin, and I just feel so, so much more confident than in my teens. Anyway, since losing my virginity I have gained more and more confidence, and am now a bit of a "douche" with girls and I couldn't care a less about their feelings to be honest. If I'm in a club, I'll be dancing with a girl, flirt with her and ask her to come back to a nearby hotel or her place, never go back to my place (don't want them laying in my bed the next morning). I'm the same old me outside of the club/bar scene, but as soon as I'm in a club, I don't give a **** about anyone. Hell, if people don't give a **** about me, why should I give one about them, right?
I guess I do want to change, but at the moment I couldn't care a less about respecting myself or others. My thoughts on the situation is that "**** it, I may as well while I'm still young!".
The only problem I have encountered, is that on a couple of occasions I have had sex without using a condom. After that happens, I do worry about my health because of diseases such as HIV or AIDS, or STI's in general.
What are your views on what I'm doing? Am I being stupid?
Dr Pressure
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What you are doing is fine. You are having sex with girls and the girls aren't resisting. They want sex with you. Even if they are drunk. If they didn't want it, they would make it very obvious to you.

I love how you are boasting about it on TSR. You are trying to make the male virgins here jealous. Like me.
High As A Kite
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
story, cool, brah
Starbucks7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You're just as bad as the ****gy girls you get with. As long as you go for the common and cheap types then it's okay. They don't deserve any better, and neither do you. Chow.

How come I got negged for this? I'm sorry, but since when do ****s / man-whores deserve to be with more classy people?
Dr Pressure
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by High As A Kite)
story, cool, brah
what a pointless post.
Dreizhen
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
conglaturations
Aj12
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You just seem like a bit of a **** tbh
Dr Pressure
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Starbucks7)
You're just as bad as the ****gy girls you get with. As long as you go for the common and cheap types then it's okay. They don't deserve any better, and neither do you. Chow.
he is not bad at all. you are jealous you arent getting any just like i am jealous. but you are pretending you are not jealous which is even worse.
High As A Kite
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Dr Pressure)
what a pointless post.
not as bad as the thread
kaylafrances
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i idolise you

hahaha thanks for the neg rep i quite enjoy being misunderstood
Persephone9
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SexyAbs)
The only problem I have encountered, is that on a couple of occasions I have had sex without using a condom. After that happens, I do worry about my health because of diseases such as HIV or AIDS, or STI's in general.
What are your views on what I'm doing? Am I being stupid?
Yes, you are being stupid. STIs are bad. Use a condom every time.
G550NDH
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I hope you get an STD for the luls
Starbucks7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
he is not bad at all. you are jealous you arent getting any just like i am jealous. but you are pretending you are not jealous which is even worse.
I'm female and I'm not a virgin. I wasn't jealous of these type of people prior to losing my virginity. He's common sleeping around like that. Just because you have an issue with yourself doesn't mean everyone else who lost their virginity 18+ has.
Goody2Shoes-x
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Poorly disguised troll is poorly disguised. Must try harder, OP!
Theconomist
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just enjoy yourself.You'll get bored of it eventually.
SexyAbs
Rep:
?
What you are doing is fine. You are having sex with girls and the girls aren't resisting. They want sex with you. Even if they are drunk. If they didn't want it, they would make it very obvious to you.

I love how you are boasting about it on TSR. You are trying to make the male virgins here jealous. Like me.
I'm not trying to make anyone jealous, so don't assume that. I'm just confused because I've been told by someone who means a lot to me that I'm being a total A**hole! and it kind of hit home a little.
SexyAbs
Rep:
?
(Original post by kaylafrances)
i idolise you
No one should idolise anyone, especially me. Idolise people who actually mean something to you, not some stranger like me.
surina_xxx
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by G550NDH)
would rep you but i've run out for today!
Starbucks7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SexyAbs)
I'm not trying to make anyone jealous, so don't assume that. I'm just confused because I've been told by someone who means a lot to me that I'm being a total A**hole! and it kind of hit home a little.
********s need to be told that they're ********s to know that they're ********s.

I would have assumed as a spectator that given your bad experiences as a teen you would have come out a positive person at the end of it. That's a shame.
SexyAbs
Rep:
?
(Original post by G550NDH)
Maybe it would make me see sense if I did.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.66%
No - but I will (103)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (637)
47.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed