Crested Gecko Appreciation Thread Watch

Radekal
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I just love crested geckos. They're cute, they're cool and they've got such amazing patterns. They are also very easy to care for relative to other reptiles, as they're quite hardy and require no extra lighting or heating.
Also, they can climb any surface apart from Teflon :cool:

I would defo have one already if it wasn't for the fact that I'm going to uni in Sept. 2012. But if I get into a London uni, (i.e. can continue to live at home) I will definiately get one.

To find out more about them, check this:

http://www.ciliatus.com/content/
Radekal
Rep:
?
bump
~D0rkG!rl~
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The only thing stopping me from getting a gecko is my fear of crickets, i'm okay with worms, but crickets just freak me out maaan!

But they are cute
Radekal
Rep:
?
(Original post by ~D0rkG!rl~)
The only thing stopping me from getting a gecko is my fear of crickets, i'm okay with worms, but crickets just freak me out maaan!

But they are cute
One of the advantages of crested geckos is that they don't really need live food. They fare perfectly well on Crested Gecko Diet, which contains all the stuff they need
~D0rkG!rl~
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Radekal)
One of the advantages of crested geckos is that they don't really need live food. They fare perfectly well on Crested Gecko Diet, which contains all the stuff they need
Ahh, I didn't know that. I haven't looked into it too much yet. My friend has a leopard gecko which has got me interested. I don't know if I'd ever take the plunge and get one though... Worried i'll do something wrong and be a bad gecko owner
Charlotte76
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm loving this thread, I'm planning on getting one in october from the portsmouth reptile show.
thisisnew
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The flame crested one looks like some sort of Pokémon, awesome little creature! :cute:
Radekal
Rep:
?
(Original post by thisisnew)
The flame crested one looks like some sort of Pokémon, awesome little creature! :cute:
I know right? They iz da shizzzz
Botticello
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's Charmander! I want one of them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (571)
37.71%
No - but I will (119)
7.86%
No - I don't want to (109)
7.2%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (715)
47.23%

Watched Threads