accomodation dilema Watch

ellen.aj.
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hiya I've confirmed leeds as my first choice but can't decide on accomodation. I was thinking about henry price because it's on campus and by vintage shops and bohemian cafes which sounds reli lovely! or maybe clarence dock which looks a lot of fun and very student orientated. What have other people chosen?? Any advice?? xxx
Omiclops
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ellen.aj.)
Hiya I've confirmed leeds as my first choice but can't decide on accomodation. I was thinking about henry price because it's on campus and by vintage shops and bohemian cafes which sounds reli lovely! or maybe clarence dock which looks a lot of fun and very student orientated. What have other people chosen?? Any advice?? xxx
I've chosen Clarence Dock because I wanna cycle to Uni and it's like £10/week cheaper than James Bailie for like a 1.5mile trip. That seems to be the only difference!
Nicola.Garner
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ellen.aj.)

I didnt apply for either but i saw both on accomdation day, and i think that clarence dock was much nicer, especially because you get your own ensuite, and there pretty big plus theres a cute little bar on site, and a gym x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (481)
37.78%
No - but I will (98)
7.7%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.91%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (606)
47.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed