Hello! Watch

.Gosh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey TSR!

I'm Naomi, 17 ans and from London. I'm doing History at Glasgow next year and I've been lurking on here for ages () so I decided it was time to join the team. If you want any more info message me or check out my profile lol.

Hit me up!
F_shakeey
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi there welcome to TSR already seen you are using smiley's they are loads here :awesome:
Glasgow you say? One of our mod's known as GreenEyedGirl goes to a uni in Glasgow you should speak to her (was going to say meet haha).

Nice hair btw
.Gosh
Rep:
?
(Original post by F_shakeey)
Hi there welcome to TSR already seen you are using smiley's they are loads here :awesome:
Glasgow you say? One of our mod's known as GreenEyedGirl goes to a uni in Glasgow you should speak to her (was going to say meet haha).

Nice hair btw
Hey, yes I see there's quite a range. One for every emotion lol

Oh wow that's pretty useful I need to chat some Glasgow peeps, so I'll look around for her. My eyes are kind of green so we may have even more in common. Are you at uni?
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:
F_shakeey
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by .Gosh)
Hey, yes I see there's quite a range. One for every emotion lol

Oh wow that's pretty useful I need to chat some Glasgow peeps, so I'll look around for her. My eyes are kind of green so we may have even more in common. Are you at uni?
Yep onc eyou uset TSR smiley's the rest are crap :crown:

Yeah she should be on the Count to 100 before a m0d superm0d or admin posts MKV. Nope I am still doning my GCSEs they must be like little tests to you know
.Gosh
Rep:
?
(Original post by F_shakeey)
Yep onc eyou uset TSR smiley's the rest are crap :crown:

Yeah she should be on the Count to 100 before a m0d superm0d or admin posts MKV. Nope I am still doning my GCSEs they must be like little tests to you know
My favourite so far is :pierre: Facebook seems to fail in comparision.

Haha, I've already got in touch with her and grilling her. Noo, not at all! They seem important at the time, but you get older and realise they're not! Good luck with them btw! What A levels are you planning to do?
F_shakeey
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ahh good old pierre :awesome: Yep they cant match TSR on smileys

Glad to hear lol thanks a lot of people always say its easy and all but to be fair everyone finds what they are doing hard because they're on that stage. Well I iwll definitely take a sceince or two maybe history I love ancient history got a thread about the best empires on the history section. What did you take?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (141)
38.42%
No - but I will (21)
5.72%
No - I don't want to (26)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (179)
48.77%

Watched Threads