For those who want to see photos of the Telford accomadation..... Watch

auriane6
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Add me on Facebook www.facebook.com/a.fan.of.music .... and i'll be able to send you the links to the photos, as tried uploading them onto here, but wasn't loading
auriane6
Rep:
?
I hope this link works for you guys... its photos of my room
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fb...5300.562265706
sebbytotherescue
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ah it works here, nice room.

I SPY KIDS IN GLASS HOUSES <3
auriane6
Rep:
?
thank you
GBateman
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Thanks for posting the link!
auriane6
Rep:
?
no problem if anyone wants photos of anywhere else, let me know
eric_herts
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Do you think anyone could get a bigger bed in there? I mean, i'm short (nickname frodo lol) but I hate single beds!

Reckon I could wrestle a small double (4 foot) bed in there!? And can you move around during freshers week if you find you like a group of people say, two floors up and someone else wants to move from up to down?

Pop_tart
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by eric_herts)
Do you think anyone could get a bigger bed in there? I mean, i'm short (nickname frodo lol) but I hate single beds!

Reckon I could wrestle a small double (4 foot) bed in there!? And can you move around during freshers week if you find you like a group of people say, two floors up and someone else wants to move from up to down?

I don't think you can simply take out the bed and bring your own but it is something you will need to discuss with the accommodation office so I would advice you to ring them if it really is an issue Besides all that, I think even a ''small'' double bed would take up quite a bit of the room! though that's up to you of course ^^

What swapping rooms is concerned, I would not count on it if I were you. By then you will already have signed your contract (you can't move in without signing it) so I reckon it is just way too much of a hassle for them because if they would allow loads of people to swap around they would have to change all contracts/adresses and all paperwork.

I don't know anyone who ever tried to swap so to be real honest I' not sure what the answer of the accommodation office would be but I'm just saying that it is very unlikely that they will allow it but hey you got nothing to lose so just ask!

You could also just swap around without telling anyone of course (except for the people living there) but that's up to you and hey I didn't say this lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All subjects Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Jun '19
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
    All Subjects Postgraduate
    Wed, 6 Nov '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (213)
39.23%
No - but I will (38)
7%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.63%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (256)
47.15%

Watched Threads