I fancy a guy who doesn't even know I exist! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
So I was in a club a few weeks ago while I was at university and I saw this guy across the room and I couldnt stop staring at him the whole night. I'm not a believer of 'love at first sight' but I really really like this guy and havent stopped thinking about him since that night 5 weeks ago. We have one mutual friend on fb but obvs thats not enough to add him and make up a reason for doing so.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I could just even talk to him to hopefully ask him out?
Milky Milk
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well I'm assuming it's 'lust at first sight' as opposed to 'love' firstly.

Is he a regular at the club? If so become a regular yourself so you have something mutual to talk about. Maybe after a few times of seeing each other (make sure he sees you on more than one occasion rather than just gawping at him from accross the room) you will be able to strike up a conversation from the basis that you both go to the club. Who is the mutual friend? Someone you know a bit about and can mention them. Mutual understandings is the best way to start a conversation and then you can then ask over questions such as "What university do you go to?" etc etc.

You'll be able to eventually get to know him. If all else fails, just go up to him and start a conversation
Pink Bullets
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What do you "really really like" about him?
When will I know?
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Agree with Milky milk. Try to get him to notice you if you see him out again..and smile.

Either walk past him a few times (but not make it obvious) or try looking in his direction but not at him first...and you'll probbaly notice him looking at you, which if he does, smile at him.

I know you have just one mutual friend..but i dont think theres anything wrong with adding him. Most guys will accept and probably go through your profile...and next time if you see him he'll recognise you, or if he asks on FB whether you've met before..then just reply with something like you've added the wrong 'ben' (whatever his name is) and carry on talking and then mention whether he goes to ........... club because you think you've seen him there before...and then later maybe ask about your mutual friend
silverbolt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
how about you speak to him problem solved
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (82)
39.23%
No - but I will (9)
4.31%
No - I don't want to (13)
6.22%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (105)
50.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise