4.17%
Other (please state) (10)
13.89%
Betacra
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm a big fan of progressive rock such as King Crimson and Pink Floyd, bit of Yes too.

So I guess English but in 2nd place has to be Italian purely for Premiata Forneria Marconi and Banco del Mutuo. Brilliant bands that are better than a great deal of English prog-rock bands.
Monkii611
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
Korean? Kpop? anyone here a fan of SHINee? DBSK? Tae Yang? Park Bom? =)
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I mainly listen to English music, but I have been getting into quite a bit of Yelle lately, who are French, and amazing :woo:

69Crazyfists
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I prefer English but French sounds good too.

Country-wise, Sweden make the best music.
such_a_lady
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
German. Silbermond's "symphonie and "irgendwas bleibt" are beautiful, as is "regen und meer" by juli. Kudos to the girl who likes the Wise Guys, "Jetzt ist Sommer" is a classic. Revolverheld are brilliant to anyone who hasn't heard of them, I recommend "Spinner", "Halt dich an mir fast" and "Keine Liebeslieder" (that's my alarm, haha ).

In Spanish, I love "Cuidate" by La Oreja De Van Gogh and "Te Regalo" by Carlos Baute :drool:
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
English!! But only because I understand it!
German would come next because it's the perfect language for rock! (see Rammstein/Tokio Hotel!) Plus I understand that a little (thanks to Tokio Hotel/Rammstein) :ahee:
whatsername2009
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by such_a_lady)
German. Silbermond's "symphonie and "irgendwas bleibt" are beautiful, as is "regen und meer" by juli. Kudos to the girl who likes the Wise Guys, "Jetzt ist Sommer" is a classic. Revolverheld are brilliant to anyone who hasn't heard of them, I recommend "Spinner", "Halt dich an mir fast" and "Keine Liebeslieder" (that's my alarm, haha ).
I'll have to look up 'Jetzt ist Sommer' - my favourite Wise Guys songs are 'Baby Noch Einmal' and 'Denglisch'. I also like 'Lena' by Pur; I tend to download songs that we listen to in my A-level German class.
Tylerd94
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Lewroll)
I've never heard german music before I know german has a stereotype of sounding quite horrible but I think it sounds nice.
I just looked up Phillip Poisel

Namika too is a German artist who has genuinely calming music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ryohiCVq3M I have honestly found German has the best music as it's similar to English in that the varieties of music are so vast. Spanish is mostly known for dance music and hard to find much else
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (75)
18.52%
Labour (165)
40.74%
Liberal Democrats (86)
21.23%
Green Party (30)
7.41%
Brexit Party (12)
2.96%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (6)
1.48%
Plaid Cymru (5)
1.23%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)