Quality of Chelsea BA FA part time course? Watch

2rita
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi! Anybody studied or heard about the part-time BA fine arts course? I'd like to know any details: tutors, do they dedicate time to (all of) the studens, facilities, how are the students like, life in the college in general... Good & bad things

I always thought that Chelsea is great, but heard some surprisingly negative reviews ...just after I got a place there! so I am a bit confused now :confused:

even if not from part-time students, some insights from full timers would be helpful and appreciated too!!
thanks!
lua___
Badges: 0
Report 7 years ago
Hi there,

I am 3rd year student at chelsea and i can say from my experiance that the tutors are brilliant, they are not only top in there field but they are also artist's in their own right. the first year can be difficult, because they are getting to know you and question you and ur work and you just take it on and learn to develop your style and become a good artist, the second and 3rd years you get about 2-3- tutorials a week, which is good. the right tutors are really supportive, yes there are some who are not but there are ppl who do count
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.61%
No - but I will (46)
6.68%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.4%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (326)
47.31%

Watched Threads