New guy on the scene Watch

Racheld25
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I have a new guy I quite liked. We went out together on Saturday night, and ended up flirting. We work together, normally.
He added me to Facebook.

I have since found out he has a daughter who is 4ish. This means he had her aged 18. He also doesn't seem to respect women very much, has a few tattoos too.

In person, he's a lovely guy. But seeing what he's written about women on his facebook makes me think otherwise.

Am I being shallow by rejecting this guy for the above reasons?

EDIT: When I talk about tattoo's I am not on about a few (as originally stated- should have chosen wording better). I'm on about a lot, and still adding to it.
And by disrespecting women, I mean status updates talking about wanting sex.
Milky Milk
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Racheld25)
I have a new guy I quite liked. We went out together on Saturday night, and ended up flirting. We work together, normally.
He added me to Facebook.

I have since found out he has a daughter who is 4ish. This means he had her aged 18. He also doesn't seem to respect women very much, has a few tattoos too.

In person, he's a lovely guy. But seeing what he's written about women on his facebook makes me think otherwise.

I like how you threw that in there, like it's a completely rational judgement of character.
Ignoring the fact that he has tatoos :rolleyes: He seems like a complete douche, I personally wouldn't carry it on any further.
Racheld25
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Milky Milk)
I like how you threw that in there, like it's a completely rational judgement of character.
Ignoring the fact that he has tatoos :rolleyes: He seems like a complete douche, I personally wouldn't carry it on any further.
Fair I guess.
I'm not on about one here and there.
I'm on about sleeves, and on his neck.
I don't usually see them since he's in a shirt at work.
ali242
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Since when does having tatoos mean he disrespects women :/
Jono404
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If they're tribal tattoos you can bet dollars to donuts he's a *******
im so academic,
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Kids = complicated.

Treats women badly = literally no point bothering.

Different in person = Wants sex and not much more

Tattoos = So what?
ShadowConspiracy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Racheld25)
He added me to Facebook.

EDIT: When I talk about tattoo's I am not on about a few. I'm on about a lot, and still adding to it.
And by disrespecting women, I mean status updates talking about wanting sex.
Da ****, He has tattoos.......... So what....... I see plenty of women with tattoos, What does this make them?
MilkyC
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
status talking about sex... big deal. Most men do want sex after all. The biggest concern would be him having a kid.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (368)
37.25%
No - but I will (74)
7.49%
No - I don't want to (69)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (477)
48.28%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise