Drama and Literature?? Watch

manisiu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi guys, I'm thinking about making Drama/Literature (with a year abroad) my insurance choice. I was just wondering if anybody knows the balance between practical and theory within the joint course, or perhaps even people who just did Drama?

Obviously, in East 15 you get a vocational actor's training, and while that's not exactly what I'm looking for, I tend to still enjoy practical work. Also, is there an option to do a performance over a dissertation in the last year?

Thankss
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by manisiu)
Hi guys, I'm thinking about making Drama/Literature (with a year abroad) my insurance choice. I was just wondering if anybody knows the balance between practical and theory within the joint course, or perhaps even people who just did Drama?

Obviously, in East 15 you get a vocational actor's training, and while that's not exactly what I'm looking for, I tend to still enjoy practical work. Also, is there an option to do a performance over a dissertation in the last year?

Thankss
The specific course outline, including compulsory and elective modules, will be included on the website. Failing this you can email the university and they will be able to give you the most current information pertaining to your requests.
manisiu
Rep:
?
(Original post by paddy__power)
The specific course outline, including compulsory and elective modules, will be included on the website. Failing this you can email the university and they will be able to give you the most current information pertaining to your requests.
Cheers

I'd probably still like to get some feedback from students who have actually been through the course and how they have found it.
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Cheers

I'd probably still like to get some feedback from students who have actually been through the course and how they have found it.
That's fine. But the yes or no questions can be answered far better by the university.

Good luck with your application/choice
manisiu
Rep:
?
Thank you very much, my friend. You're a student of Essex, no? How are you finding it/how did you find it?
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Thank you very much, my friend. You're a student of Essex, no? How are you finding it/how did you find it?
I am.

I don't like it particularly but it isn't awful.
manisiu
Rep:
?
(Original post by paddy__power)
I am.

I don't like it particularly but it isn't awful.
Always good to hear!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed